Fantastic Shopping Day!

OOh yay you got your bag!!! and I LOVE those wristlets - they didnt have those last week. Plus the extra 10% off is nice too - I knew that was going to happen this weekend, but I can never take the time on the weekend to go. Congrats, love everything!
I think I would have rather gone before the 10% off thing, I was dizzy when I came out, there was just that many people in! It was really nice out today though so it was just perfect to walk outside and go through the outlets.

I also asked about the madison wallets and they told me only what they had out. I did check every drawer just to make sure though.

I have the pink holiday patchwork and absolutely love it!! However, I did not get the great deal on it that you did....so jealous!
I just saw this out of the corner of my eye, I think there was 2 left that were both returns. When I asked for the price and I found out it was that cheap I just couldnt pass that up!

Nice items! I have that Soho in Khaki/Antique Gold and lemme tell you...it is the most comfortable bag EVER! It stays on my shoulder, doesn't dig in..I just LOVE it and I'm sure you'll love yours too! :tup:

I already had and returned the smaller version because it was too small, but I loved this one and I had to have the bigger size. I debated for about 40 mins between this and the satchel and this was just so comfortable on the shoulder it won..but the satchel did win for organization though!

I think they might be new. It was a lighter putple (kinda lilac) with a slightly darker C and I believe tobacco leather trim. They werent bad looking, I thought about getting one for the beach but got distracted when I thought I saw outlet legacy in straw. Ill try and find one on the bay now.

I think I would have rather gone before the 10% off thing, I was dizzy when I came out, there was just that many people in! It was really nice out today though so it was just perfect to walk outside and go through the outlets.

I also asked about the madison wallets and they told me only what they had out. I did check every drawer just to make sure though.

Thank you - appreciate that!!!

oh it was no problem. I got some stares and a few guys checking out my ass (hey when you got it flaunt it right? lol) while I was looking but I didnt care. I befriended an SA and she helped me look, but really some of the drawers were empty

really? I could have sworn it was a lghter tobacco leather in the store? Oh well, im pretty sure there was other purple sig tihngs too but IDR it was crazy in there today!

Ans d&b thanks!! I probably would have put it back for a lindsay too! they had all the accessories there but what good are they if you dont have the pag to go with it?