Fantastic Deal @ Kohl's On KitchenAid 5 Qt. Mixer!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. The totals below don't include tax, plus there is about a $7.50 shipping surcharge. I also wasn't able to print a rebate form, but emailed KitchenAid, so hopefully they will send me one. I purchased three of these for gifts from Kohl's last year at a lower price, but this is still a good deal.

1.) Put a KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer $299.99 (was $359.99) in your cart

2.) Use the code KCTAKE30 to take 30% off (card holder members) NEW1729 for non card holder members

3.) Submit for a $30 rebate HERE – this rebate comes with a FREE magazine subscription of Food and Wine or Travel andLeisure.

= $179.99 after rebate (card holders) plus $40 in Kohls cash
    or
    $239.99 (non-card holders) plus $50 in Kohls cash
    Note: There is $7.50 as a shipping surcharge
    The deal above is obviously better for Kohl’s card holders.

2. wow that is a great deal

3. Wow!! They have already emailed me my $40 Kohl's Cash certificate!!!!!!

4. how come I always find a deal on this mixer but when I got mine nothing!!!

thanks for the deal,

keep them coming ;)

5. When I bought my black one several years ago, I paid full price because a discount was unheard of at the time. At least, I personally had never run across a KitchenAid sale back then. I really had no excuse for buying a red one yesterday, however I wanted a new color and figured I'd give my black one to my sis who is too frugal to buy herself one. LOL!

BTW...a KitchenAid rep just responded to my email and forwarded me the working link to the rebate form.

http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/pdfs/KP0132C_lo_121609.pdf

6. My Mom jumped on the bandwagon last time a similar deal was posted nd got her pink mixer for @$100. I love the pink mixers!!! Tpf is so AWESOME!!!

7. ^^^That sale was TDF! I bought two pink ones during that Kohl's sale and gifted them already! I sent off for the rebates in different family members names before gifting them, but luckily neither of the gals I gifted them to asked me why there was a hole in their box!!!