Fantastic Couple of Weeks for Me...

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
Non paying bidder on an item that ended almost 2 weeks ago. Ebay still won't let me close this non-paying bidder claim for another day or two. SO I can't relist just in case the person does pay last minute.
Grrr
AND a bag I won 8 days ago, the seller is no longer a registered member. Item was supposed to ship priority, still hasn't arrived... I don't doubt it was never sent. Still can't file for "item not recieved" & get my money back until 10 days have passed.
This SUCKS.

Anyone else having a great time on Ebay lately?

Last edited:
^ Thank you! It's been frustrating...
I called paypal and they said I have to give them a week or two in case they did ship the bag. I'm pretty sure they haven't, and I know if I were closing my ebay account and someone had just won an item of mine, if I were going to ship it I would let them know I'm closing my ebay account and that their item has/has not shipped and when it would. Ebay is so ridiculous, what a pain.

I had a Buyer who also closed their account too. However they still shipped the item. I received it in perfect condition.
If I was the seller, closed my account, and you paid, I would still honor the sale too.

Hopefully they are honest. Ask *bay for their contact information, telephone number. Also look on your PP receipt for their email address. Good luck!!!

^ Unfortunately all I have for them is an email address. No phone number on Paypal, I even called and they said they didn't have a phone number for this person. I guess I'll send them an email, though 9 times out of 10, people don't respond to emails. Hopefully this person will...