Fans of Nastygal

halohalo

Nov 27, 2008
For the longest time I was wondering what's with all the hype about Nastygal. I was looking for a crop top on their website once, made a purchase, and I'm hooked since then.

Anyone else here are fan of Nastygal? Let's share our outfits!

I just recently discovered this site over this past weekend from the deals/steals section on this site. I bought 2 tops on sale as my first purchase and received them yesterday. The shipping was fast and the quality of the tops were nice. I will be ordering again for sure.

i too have just recently discovered it. just ordered the flux crop top in black. still waiting for it since i ordered it from the USA and i'm from a different country.

http://www.nastygal.com/clothes/flux-crop-top

i think their clothing is very sexy and edgy, which is totally my style :smile:

I ordered the same shirt in white, haha. I'm out of town, will post how I wear it here for you as soon as I'm back

I've had my eye on more than a few things from them lately! How does their sizing run?

I find them run quite inconsistently which is a pain :sad:
I think they run true-to-size to smaller side. I'm size XS and can wear stuff size S (when XS is not available). Most of the stuff I got are on the stretchy size, so I guess that's why i works out.

I find them run quite inconsistently which is a pain :sad:
I think they run true-to-size to smaller side. I'm size XS and can wear stuff size S (when XS is not available). Most of the stuff I got are on the stretchy size, so I guess that's why i works out.

Okay, thanks, that's really good to know! I've bought a few accessories already but I was holding off on clothes- I'm glad to know there's not a huge difference between sizes :P Your outfits are so cute btw!