Fanatic Luxury

myken

Aug 4, 2014
Anyone has any experiences with Fanatic Luxury? They claim their LV is authentic, and the prices are reasonable, but is it too good to be true? I don't wanna risk buying fakes.. :smile:

fanaticluxury.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has any experiences with Fanatic Luxury? They claim their LV is authentic, and the prices are reasonable, but is it too good to be true? I don't wanna risk buying fakes.. :smile:

fanaticluxury.com

This is a Counterfeit Web-Site! Disgusting Site!! :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even going to risk clicking on it. If it seems too good to be true it most definitely is. If the bags are new and the prices are significantly less than LV prices than of course they're fake. You can find great deals on pre-loved LV on Ebay and other resale sites but you always want to have them authenticated.

FAKE. Not pre-owned. Not authentic at all. They sent me a new but plastic handbag and they wanted to charge me for the return shipping to China. So, not even money back guaranteed as they advertise.

LV.COM is the only place to buy new LV items.
There are many reputable online resellers that sell authentic LV. They also accept returns.
Yoogiscloset.com & fashionphile.com are the 2 I frequent the most & they accept returns.