'Family' photo's! As promised.....

1. Here are a few of my collection photo's as promised :love:

My classiques (from left to right): Fall/Winter 2003 Red, 2001 Black First Season Le Dix, Spring/Summer 2003 Emerald.

[​IMG]

The second photo is of my city's (top to bottom, left to right): Spring/Summer 2003 Caramel, Fall/Winter 2004 Rose, Fall/Winter 2004 Turquoise, Spring/Summer 2004 Seafoam.

[​IMG]

The third photo is of my hobo's (left to right): Spring/Summer 2002 Belted Buckle Hobo with tie, Fall/Winter 2002 (?) Suede Messenger.

[​IMG]

and my whole 'family' (including my bordeaux voyage). :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Oh MY!!!:amazed: STUNNING bags!!!:love:

3. You have a stunning collection! I am in love with your 03 emerald first :love:

4. That bottom picture should be your avatar! Congrats on all of them!! They are gorgeous!

So have you really found everything you were looking for??

5. WOW!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    What a fabulous collection!! Love the family shot! :heart: :heart:

6. Loooove your collection! :biggrin:

7. Holy Moly! Great collection you have there!!

8. :amazed: Stunning!:yes: Im in :heart: !!!!

9. :yahoo: I've been waiting for these photos! amazing bags mimi! they make me hungry. :heart:

10. You know, I may not have 1 Balenciaga bag, but I know we have alot in common!!!!:lol: :P Nice collection!

11. Holy cow! You are the Bbag Queen!!!!! Love all of your bags. Thanks for sharing.

12. beautiful bags! i can only hope that my collection will be so well-rounded one day :smile:

13. So in love with your Seafoam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Lovely collection!!! Your caramel city is to die for!

15. love your collection mimi tdf:yes: i love the colors of your cities :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice