Family Guy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love the show Family Guy...so funny! I used to love :love: the Simpsons,:nuts: , but now I've really turned to Family Guy. So funny! Anyone else a fan?

2. I loooove Family Guy. I think it's such a smart show... American Dad is cute, too.

3. Oh my goodness, how I love Family Guy. They have so many odd references, and it never fails to make me giggle ( if not laugh hysterically).

American Dad I couldn't get into as much, but I really enjoyed the Alien, he was so adorable.

4. I love Stewy! He's hilarious!

5. Huge FG fan. I think I've seen every episode ever X_x

6. HAHA...I'm actually watching family guy on my lap top at this very moment! Yea, Stewie is definitly the best! - I actually got a top a little while ago that had I :love: stewie on it.

7. I have Stewie wallpaper on my cell phone. :shame:

8. I have all the FG DVD's. I also TiVo it. My husband got me in it. I love Simpsons too (not as good as it used to be though) It's funny and crude sometimes, but I get a kick out of it. Sunday's episode was hilarious!

9. I love love love family guy! By far the funniest show on tv. Stewie is my fav.

10. I :love: Stewie! Victory shall be mine! lol :lol: It always makes me laugh. I don't really enjoy the new epis are much, though. The older seasons are best.

11. totally agree! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. I like Brian! Bryan? Hahaha, I don't know, but I think he's great!

13. True that!!:lol: :lol:

14. I just wish Beavis and Butt-head come back!

15. love family guy own the whole dvd collection and the stewie griffin movie! gigidy gigidy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice