Family Guy?

chanelissy

turn it upppp
Feb 24, 2006
I love the show Family Guy...so funny! I used to love :love: the Simpsons,:nuts: , but now I've really turned to Family Guy. So funny! Anyone else a fan?

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
Oh my goodness, how I love Family Guy. They have so many odd references, and it never fails to make me giggle ( if not laugh hysterically).

American Dad I couldn't get into as much, but I really enjoyed the Alien, he was so adorable.

guccigirl2000

*Designer*Diva*
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Victoria, Canada
HAHA...I'm actually watching family guy on my lap top at this very moment! Yea, Stewie is definitly the best! - I actually got a top a little while ago that had I :love: stewie on it.

angelica

Ladybug Lucy
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Where it never snows
I have all the FG DVD's. I also TiVo it. My husband got me in it. I love Simpsons too (not as good as it used to be though) It's funny and crude sometimes, but I get a kick out of it. Sunday's episode was hilarious!

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
I :love: Stewie! Victory shall be mine! lol :lol: It always makes me laugh. I don't really enjoy the new epis are much, though. The older seasons are best.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
love family guy own the whole dvd collection and the stewie griffin movie! gigidy gigidy!