tutti-1i8ooz0h.png

Transporto
print :

transporto-46o4jrohm.png

Vacanze
:

vacanze-46o4jysvh.jpg

must... get... every... bag... in vacanze print! :drool::drool:

I ASOLUTELY SECOND THAT! I will be BROKE by the end of the year. My plan to get ONE bag in every print ... poof!

BTW : Credit goes to flyingsnow81 as posted in my first post. She has amazing sources..now if only we can get a look at how the print looks like on the bags ...

I like Famiglia better than I thought I would. Like Amore I bet it will look great in all bags.

Transporto is "ick" - it looks like the prints on some of those fake bags that took pieces from a bunch of different prints and put them together.

I need to see Tutti made up into a bag or two. I bet it will look killer in a Zucca... too bad I already have a black and white (Adios) Zucca. Maybe I need it in a Gioco?

And Vacanze.. all I know is I NEED the Siberian (and/or the wolf) front and center on *something*!!! Too bad Simone didn't put a Sammie on it, then it would be perfect :smile: I am LOVING this one!

The famagilia doesn't look that bad...The vacanze is a little busy..its kind of hard to see and I wish that there were more penguins..and less kids with animal skins on their heads...

thanks for the pics. even though it's busy, i love vacanze. and famiglia and tutti are better than i thought they would be. transporto has such cute characters but i don't like how they're just sort of floating. guess i'll just have to wait and see how they bags look with the prints.

I like the characters in the Transporto but I am so not into the FUMO colored background. I mean, maybe it's supposed to look like tarmac, but it kills the who print.

And did anyone notice the two bids (looks like penguin s) on an island beneath what looks like a coconut tree?
Kinda displace I think.

Im soo in LOVE with Vacanze! I need a big bag to show off the print!!! Maybe a messenger purse cuz its winter and I dont wanna fuss with holding a bag? Omg, its so freakin cute!!!! I just printed it off my comp--gonna put it in my starbucks photo tumbler!

Famiglia: I still I don't think I'll be getting anything in that...

Tutti: Of course I already have my bambinone and denaro pre-ordered with Mozzarella and "Kano-kun" centered on front!! I wanted a zucca but for me this is waaay too white for a large bag. It'll just be a dirt canvas eventually.

Trasporto: It's not a bad looking print... Being able to finally see the character un-fuzzy, I love the dino and cave child and Native American children (REPRESENT!!). And the yellow star baby on rocket and squirrels are cute too. But since the dino/cave child and Native Americans are placed so far away, I'd have to pray to get something with one of the characters on one side and the other on the other side... If I find something small, like a porta, then maybe...

Vacanze: REALLY CUTE!! The little penguins and porcupine are adorable! The children playing are cute!! Everything but the woman in the sky is pretty much cute. Having said that, I still don't think I'll be getting anything in this print. Maybe I'll change my mind if I see the bags, but like I said in a previous thread I like all-purpose bags and I would only carry this Nov-Dec.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][/FONT]