Famiglia sighting in Seattle

devila

Not Angel(a)
Jun 24, 2007
The Alderwood Nordstrom has Famiglia in stock - dolce, stellina, gioco and zucca. I love the characters in the circles but not the brown/beige background. Hooray! More money to spend on the next new line. ;)

Aww... No Ciao? :sad:

Hey Megami I got the Famiglia Ciao at JapanLA! I think Pulse might have it too! Im not so excited about the print, Im only after a few characters (mushroom, fish, candy, and more mushrooms). If anyone see's a stellina ( I think it would look cute in that bag, holla at your girl!

Hey Megami I got the Famiglia Ciao at JapanLA! I think Pulse might have it too! Im not so excited about the print, Im only after a few characters (mushroom, fish, candy, and more mushrooms). If anyone see's a stellina ( I think it would look cute in that bag, holla at your girl!

I was hoping a store would have it just so I don't have to be a pain (again) with print placement. :sweatdrop:

But there's a few things I want from JapanLA anyway so maybe I'll go with them. :biggrin:

And you know, Stellina's my absolute FAVORITE style of bag, but not many prints can pull it off well. I think Famiglia would DEFINITELY be one that can! :biggrin: