Famiglia Print

kim_espiritu

Jun 7, 2007
Hey, I just realized that it's june 26th. According to the pulse calendar, isn't the familglia print supposed to be out by now? Have anyone seen it in stores yet?! Although it's not one of my fave print, I would love to see it in person.

Hey, I just realized that it's june 26th. According to the pulse calendar, isn't the familglia print supposed to be out by now? Have anyone seen it in stores yet?! Although it's not one of my fave print, I would love to see it in person.

Not yet. I have it pre-ordered from Pulse, so I'm sure I'll hear from Casey when it arrives. I think the date range was actually 6/25-7/10 so it may be next week before we hear anything.

I'm not a fan... The only upcoming prints that I NEED to get is Vacanze... I cant wait for that one... I'm not preordering it.. I dont know if I should.. What I wanted to do is just order a few from Nordstrom and Macys and return the ones I didnt like.. lol..

In Houston the Metropark @ Willowbrook mall has them. I went to the Galleria today because they said they had them only to find that it was just a Spiaggia Zucca. The guy was like we justs got "NEW ONES IN" I went and was like ummm...this is not new :rolleyes: He was cute so I will give him a break..hahaha. They had TONS of Pirata Ciao Ciaos and plenty of Spiaggias in most styles for anyone in Houston. Not to mention they have tons of cute clothes etc. The only thing I bought was a Moofia milk carton for my friend's b-day tomorrow. :smile: