fall's off to a great start!

*sigh* that has got to be the most perfect shade of grey I have ever seen. love the bruna. Does it fit on the shoulder? (Have I asked that before?)
Impeccable taste as usual K!

thank you, juniper.

barms, for some reason the bronze bruna doesn't fit over my shoulder comfortably, but the grey one does. i think it has to do with the softness of the leather. you think about getting it now that it does? :graucho:

Ha! Always looking for an opportunity to enable! ITs what I love about you tad. Im not sure, Im kinda thinking no MJ collection is complete without a stam. So its high time I bought one. Maybe something blue... with safetypins..

*sigh* that has got to be the most perfect shade of grey I have ever seen. love the bruna. Does it fit on the shoulder? (Have I asked that before?)
Impeccable taste as usual K!

fo sho!

Tad, you always have the most gorgeous bags! I love your grey bruna and zc! The blue looks amazing next to the grey! :drool: Aren't the extra card slots great?

So are the boutiques going to get the grey lzw or just that one place Gabby had mentioned?

thanks, pm!

yes! thanks, sweet! the more slots the better. the boutiques are not getting the lzw's. if you want one, you're going to have to ask gabby to track 'em down for you.

Ooh, which scarf are you eyeing?

this one. i can't wait. i love the colors on it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fall 08 scarf.jpg
    fall 08 scarf.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 94