Falling Skies

I totally suspected that guy from the moment I saw him. WHo in their right mind would think their children would be better off going with someone else.

In the end they should have killed them all, because they are not the type of people you want running around in this world. They were willing to sacrifice other peoples' children! who knows what crazy idea they will have next. Better to eliminate the threat.

Totally. I couldn't believe in this end-of-world-alien-attack situation that parents would let their children go off with some military dude.

I found it creepy and a bit disturbing that the other children at the compound were in on it too. And were perfectly okay with sacraficing other kids. :shocked:

When the dad told her to "not to like him so much" It was like when you raise piglets for slaughter and you shouldn't name them or make them a pet. Creepola.

The new aliens look like the robots at the end of the movie A.I.

I still can't believe that the harnesses turn people into skitters. I think it must change them somehow now, but as for giving them six legs etc.. I think the current skitters already looked similar to what they do and the harness just put some sort of exoskeleton on them, or like Hal, just changed their skin.