Falling out of love with LV and feel awful

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
This is so lame and I know it - I have 3 LV's (none of them are mono, could never get into that) anyway I really loved the bags I bought, 2 of them I got in Paris at the flagship store - Somehow, I'm seeing myself losing interest in these bags and after spending all that money, I'm wondering what the heck is wrong with me.

Let me tell you something..and I dont tell anyone here this story...LOL..Years ago...I was IN LOVE with LV...I was a VIP in the NY store..they automatically shipped me EVERY limited edition bag from every season.
Then a couple of years of collecting LV..I tired of it.I swear I didnt buy LV for a couple of years!
Now I love it AGAIN...LOL...We all change..grow..in our tastes...and I think its pretty normal actually!

I don't think there's anything wrong w/ you. I have this feeling from time to time, but the love to LV always comes back :yes: Sometimes it's just too much and you need a little break...

There is nothing wrong with you. Our likes/dislikes are constantly changing. Someday, you may fall in love with LV again. If it happens, that is great, and if it doesn't, then oh well. I cannot begin to tell you the money I have spent on a hobby or collections in my life time, and now I am no longer interested in it.

I felt that way about my Damier Speedy for a while - then I pulled it out yesterday and wondered what was wrong with me that I didn't like it before. I think we just get in moods - even with people - and I tastes wax and wane.

Thanks for all the feedback - I feel like it will all come back after a breather. sometimes I need a shove back to my senses - Happy Holidays to all my PF friends!!!!!