Falling out of Love with Louis vuitton ?

This is how I see it, there are a lot of fake boobs out there but I am still going to be going out with my real ones, and I don't care if anyone thinks there are fake, cause, damnit, I know they are real.:roflmfao:

Irishgal said:
This is how I see it, there are a lot of fake boobs out there but I am still going to be going out with my real ones, and I don't care if anyone thinks there are fake, cause, damnit, I know they are real.:roflmfao:

Irishgal, you are so funny!:lol::lol::lol:

Irishgal said:

:roflmfao: Good one!

Thats not a good reason to fall out of luv with LV....:crybaby:

As long as there is a difference in the quality of the real and fake..you are getting your moneys worth...LV is all about quality after all.

If its the fact that others dont notice the difference and that effects you.....well...how about...If you look at most of the other designers, they fake an LV with their own version of the Monogram too right? Fashion is that way too.......

The fact that it is faked and reproduced by designers is witness to LVs reputation and status...and not its down fall. :yes:

hello!well im 15 and i got my speedy 25 this summer..yeah it sucks when people ask you if its a fake...but you know what,i can go in a louis vuitton shop and feel sooo great :smile:

hey!

no I am a boy as well;)

first of, I kinda understand you, but never forget: what you know is what counts!
you know its the original deal!
also, never forget: about all the SA´s from couture-shops KNOW the difference, same as other people like us!

but I ahven´t been much in the monogram canvas lately neither....I think I outgrew of the mono-canvas...
To me, it makes more sense now to pay 1500 for an all leather bag, then 900 for a canvas bag...but hey that´s just me!

socialite, I think what you are saying is pretty valid. I know its easy for people to say that you shouldn't care what others think. The point is that when you start seeing everyone carry the same bags and then a healthy majority of those bags are fake, it CAN turn you off. And that is quite a legitimate feeling. You sound like a person who likes exclusivity and there is nothing wrong with that..you ARE a special snowflake unlike what someone else said in a previous post. Try another designer that isn't faked as much. One with good quality, good workmanship, great style, etc.

I guess it just depends on how you feel about carrying it. I love my three LVs because I think they are beautiful. I feel sorry for people who carry fakes (because the real ones are so fabulous) but it would never stop me from carrying my LVs. I actually don't see a whole lot of fakes here or I just don't notice. There are fakes/ko's of every brand so where do you draw the line? :shrugs: I say enjoy what you have or find something you like better! :flowers: