Falling in love for the Fall

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Okay, ladies, here are my fabulous fall finds. First, I got the gorgeous Amethyst Amy hobo with gold hardware. It's absolutely beautiful and even though I've never been a hobo girl, I find I'm in love with this bag nonetheless. I've heard nothing but drooling over anything ever made in amethyst, and I am so lucky to have scored this one for myself!

picture.php

picture.php

Then, a day later came an auction win for brand new Bordeaux Patchwork Stam. It is my very first Stam and continuing my love of MJ patchwork, this one is truly a thing of beauty.

picture.php

picture.php

Here they are side by side so you can see the variations in their colors (no flash was used). I feel so lucky and am completely content in bag land for the time being. :P

picture.php

Last edited:
wow selmon-- what gorgeous finds!!
I esp love the Bordeaux Stam & was eyeing that baby myself
I'm so glad that a PFer got her -- that's one of those "Oh-So-Special" bags!
the Amethyst color of the Amy hobo is also stunning -- you really captured the true beauty of both of those bags -- CONGRATS!:tup::tup:

Selmom~~~ HOT HOT HOT so cool for Fall! You have found the perfect color bags for the season! You are very beautiful~ Congratulations...I was wondering who got that wonderful Stam..I was shamelessly stalking it..so glad you have her!
10.gif

Selmom, you got yourself some awesome finds there! I love the bordeaux bags on you! That Amy Hobo is a real stunner - I haven't seen that style before! And of course the stam is just a classic! Congrats to your first one! You fell in love already? ;)

Bytheway - love that curtain! :graucho: