Falling in love for the Fall

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Florida
Okay, ladies, here are my fabulous fall finds. First, I got the gorgeous Amethyst Amy hobo with gold hardware. It's absolutely beautiful and even though I've never been a hobo girl, I find I'm in love with this bag nonetheless. I've heard nothing but drooling over anything ever made in amethyst, and I am so lucky to have scored this one for myself!

Then, a day later came an auction win for brand new Bordeaux Patchwork Stam. It is my very first Stam and continuing my love of MJ patchwork, this one is truly a thing of beauty.

Here they are side by side so you can see the variations in their colors (no flash was used). I feel so lucky and am completely content in bag land for the time being. :P

Last edited:

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Gorgeous, Selmom!! Just beautiful! What perfect fall bags:love: Congrats on finding both of these just in time for cooler weather! Enjoy!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
wow selmon-- what gorgeous finds!!
I esp love the Bordeaux Stam & was eyeing that baby myself
I'm so glad that a PFer got her -- that's one of those "Oh-So-Special" bags!
the Amethyst color of the Amy hobo is also stunning -- you really captured the true beauty of both of those bags -- CONGRATS!:tup::tup:

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Selmom~~~ HOT HOT HOT so cool for Fall! You have found the perfect color bags for the season! You are very beautiful~ Congratulations...I was wondering who got that wonderful Stam..I was shamelessly stalking it..so glad you have her!

Cindi

My baby, Bellis
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
PA USA
Both bags are GORGEOUS and perfect for Fall. I would be content too with those beauties....for now. :rolleyes:

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
mostly at work
Selmom, you got yourself some awesome finds there! I love the bordeaux bags on you! That Amy Hobo is a real stunner - I haven't seen that style before! And of course the stam is just a classic! Congrats to your first one! You fell in love already? ;)

Bytheway - love that curtain! :graucho: