Falling for the Balenciaga!

Linda Marie

Dec 31, 2006
Hi Everyone ~
New to this site and want to thank CityChris for the info! I learned alot reading here ~~ very much. I have been looking at Balenciaga bags ~ falling! I had purchased one awhile ago but actually wasn't crazy about it due to the shine on the leather and the size which was my fault. Since then new colours and style's have come out. I love the style of the office and part time. City too. I carry larger bags. This morning when heading to the gym I thought let me measure my gym bag! It was the size of the office bag ~ a bit bigger then I thought. So I am still deciding and any input I appreciate!

Linda Marie

WELCOME! I'm glad you joined our BIG family! I have a City, Part Time and Weekender. I like bigger bags as well and can't wait to get a Work. Good Luck with your search for the perfect bag.

Hi Linda! Welcome. If you live larger bags, then you should look at the day bag, brief, work or part time. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. I feel the day bag is the most user friendly as far as ease of use and carrying. I love bbags in dark, rich colors. Anything in dark brown, dark green, or dark blue is a great way to start. But, of course, you need to have one vibrant bbag in your collection as well.

:flowers: Welcome, Linda Marie, to the world of Balenciaga!!
I am all over the place as far as sizes go...it depends on the day :rolleyes:
Of course, part of the fun is trying to find that perfect dream bag!!
Good luck and let us know what you decide to get !!!