Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer?? A reveal...

Pauillac

O.G.
Apr 19, 2009
It seems I read in a thread very recently that just when one finds a holy grail of sorts, something else you want very much would come along...at the SAME time. It must be a H law of nature or something.

So this came along and I thought and thought about it and hoped someone else would buy it, but I kept looking at it and then I decided at the last minute I couldn't stand it any longer.

Bbag.jpg

I only have two barenia items, a belt and a watch, and the belt isn't old enough to have acquired any patina and the watch strap has a lot, but it's a tiny piece of leather. So I was curious as to why this didn't have much patina, given it's from 2004, and I have seen so many great barenia bags on this forum. This bag hardly has any wear and although it is starting to get slightly floppy when it's empty, as barenia does, it's not by much.

So I emailed the seller, Kaz (Sandia), who is the loveliest person ever, and she said that the person who owned it before me hardly used it, so she said I'd have to give it my own! And I will!

Bareniabirkin7.jpg

It has patina with camera flash :smile:
Bareniabirkin9.jpg

So as I was about to take this out for its maiden trip outside yesterday, I noticed this!!!! This bag is from 2004! I couldn't believe my eyes!

Bareniabirkin10.jpg

Never took off the plastic?!? Yeesh! I hoped it didn't leave glue all over the hardware...