Fall Winter - Barenia & Croc stuff

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
Hi ladies,

Have been travelling a bit lately so did not have time to post as much I should.

I presume the fall winter stuff are already in your local stores. My DH tried on a lovely full length coat in natural Barenia (I almost passed out from the aroma and could not stop stroking the leather coat on my DH - my DH thought I was being naughty and stroking him). He also tried on a matt croc vest - the color looked like blue jeans but I was told by the SA it was a new color (tempete or something like that?). Unfortunately, neither items fitted my DH as he was a size bigger than what was available. Anyways it seems Hermes is churning out really luxurious items for the men's collection this fall/winter!

One thing that left me rather puzzled was this - if they had enough barenia to make a full length winter coat, why can't they make a birkin in barenia?

Great, some lux for men!

"One thing that left me rather puzzled was this - if they had enough barenia to make a full length winter coat, why can't they make a birkin in barenia?"

Indeed, very contradicting:yes:

What a treat to see Barenia in a full length coat! I know what you mean .... very strange.

Welcome back, archangel! You have been missed! I have a feeling an unveiling is coming up soon ....:graucho::heart:

A barenia coat???!!!!!
:amazed:

You're killing me!!! Seriously. I am about to fall right on the floor.

THUD.

yep ............. there i went...............

archangel, sometimes they take stuff out of production for a while due to shortage but i think also perhaps just to increase people's desire for what they cannot have, sort of like men needing to hunt...it's all about the chase for a lot of people. barenia is so wonderful and classic that i am sure it will be back when we are all starved sufficiently lol!!!

Wow - a full length barenia coat? I think I would want one just to snuggle in at night. I LOVE the aroma of Barenia...

And very good point about the barenia Birkin issue...maybe times are a'changin?