Fall/Winter Bags Appear in NYC Tonight

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'll be there at 6pm sharp with my black denim cabby. Anyone else going to be there and should we have a secret handshake?

2. Would love to go...wish I lived in NY.

3. I would love to see all the hot new bags. To bad i am suck here in alberta.

4. I wonder if SF will have a showing. let us know what you see.

5. Please report on the Black Denim XL bag - I'm SOOOO curious about it! Hope you have fun!

6. Sneak some pics for us? :graucho:

7. Oh how fun. Wish I could go.

8. Restricter, we are eagerly awaiting a top notch report including photos like you did for Cruise, that was divine! If I was in NYC I would meet you in a heartbeat! My LV isn't doing a showing until August, which seems like a million years away at this point! Have a wonderful time and I cannot wait to see pics and hear all the juicy news!

9. Have fun!
    I can't wait to hear all the gossip,
    & See some Pictures if possible :graucho:

10. Sounds like fun, I hope our store has something similar planned.

11. have fun, write a good report!!!

12. Have a great time!

13. Wow......If it were a week from today, I could have joined you....good luck and have a great time viewing all the goodies!!

14. the event is today and tomorrow all day. SA told me i could come any time and that everything is displayed on the 3rd floor. will be there tomorrow morning!!!! :biggrin:

15. Agent Restricter get us some pics please!!!!