Fall-Winter 2022 Collection

I agree with both of you. The prices are insane now, the quality is hit and miss, and I‘m sorry but never would I spend $7k for a Capucine! If I’m going to do that I might as well add some $ and buy a Birkin (not in the cards for awhile) - quality is impeccable at H and my B is my favorite bag.

I bought some black and black and white pieces from Spring in the city, but I’m done with LV for awhile. Each collection I see confirms that, and Lvoe, I’m with you - most men’s collections appeal more. With one possible exception - a piece of carry on luggage if I travel more frequently someday soon. LV does do luggage well.

I’m aware the reveal threads for each month now in LV and Chanel are very quiet, can‘t help but think their insane prices are a huge part of that. And also many of us can now get out more and not so many sitting at home shopping online. My 2 cents worth, but nothing on the LV horizon for me. The FW pieces so far confirm that. Always enjoy everyone here and seeing your goodies, but I will observe and save my $$$ :flowers:
This is so true drtr! I thought it was just me noticing the drop in reveals in the past few months. I totally agree, quality as well I think is playing a part too. How is your marshmallow going from the sunrise pastel collection? Are you loving it? Is it hard to manage and any colour transfer issues? Every time I see these bags, they are so pretty. But I’m worried abt colour transfer, maintenance, and also use of the pattern for years to come so haven’t bit the bullet. Apart from sunrise pastel, I don’t see anything else that catches my eye coming up too, so my wallet is safe for now hehehe. Stardust is pretty, but I will just admire from the sidelines. Maybe might try for a sunrise pastel kirigami, or psp? I would of gotten the wapity or zcp in sunrise pastel but they weren’t available. I saw the kirigami available online the other day but didn’t pull the trigger. Would you recommend something from the collection? Is it unique and special enough you feel? Or do you think it will go out of fashion easily, if that makes sense? Thought I would ask you, as I know you have pieces from the collection. Thanks so much! :flowers::heart:

This is so true drtr! I thought it was just me noticing the drop in reveals in the past few months. I totally agree, quality as well I think is playing a part too. How is your marshmallow going from the sunrise pastel collection? Are you loving it? Is it hard to manage and any colour transfer issues? Every time I see these bags, they are so pretty. But I’m worried abt colour transfer, maintenance, and also use of the pattern for years to come so haven’t bit the bullet. Apart from sunrise pastel, I don’t see anything else that catches my eye coming up too, so my wallet is safe for now hehehe. Stardust is pretty, but I will just admire from the sidelines. Maybe might try for a sunrise pastel kirigami, or psp? I would of gotten the wapity or zcp in sunrise pastel but they weren’t available. I saw the kirigami available online the other day but didn’t pull the trigger. Would you recommend something from the collection? Is it unique and special enough you feel? Or do you think it will go out of fashion easily, if that makes sense? Thought I would ask you, as I know you have pieces from the collection. Thanks so much! :flowers::heart:
I think the drop in reveals is real. These pieces are very pretty, but dk if the marshmallow hobo will be a long term bag or not yet. I’m not usually a hobo girl, but it is a beautiful bag. It’s also great this summer (know it’s your winter) to wear with light colored clothing. I’m not overly careful with my canvas, but I don’t wear dark jeans with it.

I do like that it is canvas, and very lightweight, nice size and a unique shape in my collection, and I wouldn’t mind getting caught in the rain with it. The Kirigami I love, I had a bag insert from BTP K so can easily carry the large pouch as a lightweight shoulder bag or clutch and I liked the midnight fuschia for a small piece. The smallest K I use as a pouch for my backup AirPods as I need a spare. I would buy the Kirigami again in a heartbeat, maybe not the marshmallow over again. That may be more a function of how different it is from anything else I have because I do love the bag. It was perfect, as I had an SA check it closely and “sniff it” :P for me as a strange smell was reported by some. I think he got a kick out of that, but reported no scents. No hw scratching and it really is beautiful. Hope this helped, the fact you could have purchased the K but didn’t may mean you are really on the fence. Happy Sunday!!

I'm bursting for that hobo bag in mono with the reverse. Hoping it will be easy to get and not ridiculous money!!! If anyone has any info on it or release date let me know please.
any informations about the release and price of this bag? Finally a reverse hobo bag with a zipper, jejj....

I know very few people here is not a fan of campy bags like the Paint Can, but I found it really unique. By the way, as far as I noticed, does anyone have any clues where the Denim Blue colorway is? It appeared at the early promo pics but vanished into thin air, now entered the new lagoon colour.

Since I understand that it is a fashion show items, does it mean that it won't return or restock? Anyone has similar experience collecting these types of bags?

ezgif-1-c3e13892af.jpg
(Source: https://www.newsnpr.org/louis-vuitton-sells-paint-bucket-bags-for-2800/)

I know very few people here is not a fan of campy bags like the Paint Can, but I found it really unique. By the way, as far as I noticed, does anyone have any clues where the Denim Blue colorway is? It appeared at the early promo pics but vanished into thin air, now entered the new lagoon colour.

Since I understand that it is a fashion show items, does it mean that it won't return or restock? Anyone has similar experience collecting these types of bags?

View attachment 5576909
(Source: https://www.newsnpr.org/louis-vuitton-sells-paint-bucket-bags-for-2800/)
It must’ve just not been commercialized. This picture must’ve been from right after the show.

Also I’m not sure if it will restock but hope they do and you can get one. They were available on the usa site for a few days so they must not have been as popular as they originally speculated.

Did you check with a ca? Back for ss22 I was being updated by my ca about the pocket organizers and if they would be difficult to get before they released.

I have the Sunrise Pastel NF and it has been out in the rain several times. It is 100% carefree, no issue whatsoever with water, it will not watermark on interior or exterior. I have worn it with dresses of all colours but I would not wear it with dark denim. That is a rule I have for any light coloured bag though. I’d recommend Sunrise Pastel as being very useable.