Fall-Winter 2022 Collection

Did you see the PO will be in the same green? And a key charm. I can't decide. Thought of getting green charm, and either purple PO or Slender wallet. But the PO in green would also be amazing.
I did! I love all of the purple and green, but I like my key-holders to be able to hold my key fob and a few cards inside a pouch, so I’m looking more at the black backpack charm/keychain. mattd74 quoted the backpack charm around $1k USD, so I can probably justify that and the orange monogram flower charm that I love!

• Love
Reactions: bagsamplified
I did! I love all of the purple and green, but I like my key-holders to be able to hold my key fob and a few cards inside a pouch, so I’m looking more at the black backpack charm/keychain. mattd74 quoted the backpack charm around $1k USD, so I can probably justify that and the orange monogram flower charm that I love!
They will be awesome together! The red flower and the black leather.. :loveeyes: I asked my local CS and the backpack charm is actually the Soft Trunk charm, and there was a mono version and a mono eclipse version in previous collections. I'd never known. She also said there's a mono NBA one with the multicoloured LV letters (non-traditional mono , it's the same as a previous nba release). I wasn't sure if she meant the NBA one is gonna be new or not, but either way it's $1400AUD, so $1k USD sounds roughly right to me? It'd be great if it holds keys etc, I love the all black too :loveeyes:

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
Do you all have any opinions about the rockclimbing Cles? I've never owned a key pouch, this one's a lot more expensive than others from LV, but I'm considering that especially since I want some of the Taurillon. Seems like many tpfers love their key pouches

Reactions: nicole0612
They will be awesome together! The red flower and the black leather.. :loveeyes: I asked my local CS and the backpack charm is actually the Soft Trunk charm, and there was a mono version and a mono eclipse version in previous collections. I'd never known. She also said there's a mono NBA one with the multicoloured LV letters (non-traditional mono , it's the same as a previous nba release). I wasn't sure if she meant the NBA one is gonna be new or not, but either way it's $1400AUD, so $1k USD sounds roughly right to me? It'd be great if it holds keys etc, I love the all black too :loveeyes:
That makes so much more sense! It looks exactly like the soft trunk charms (and preferable for me compared to a backpack charm), it’s so funny how the initial IG posts are like a game of telephone and little details are sometimes incorrect. These are not “need” items, but treat items to keep the dopamine flowing :lol:

• Haha
Do you all have any opinions about the rockclimbing Cles? I've never owned a key pouch, this one's a lot more expensive than others from LV, but I'm considering that especially since I want some of the Taurillon. Seems like many tpfers love their key pouches
I think it’s really special and unique, and if I got a key pouch it would be this one! I tend to use my old school empreinte small wallet/key chains when I want something like a key pouch or I use a mini bag or large charm if I need a little more room (width wise). I think the rock climbing is so neat and special though; I am thinking about the chalk bag, the price is so good and I love the mini pouch size, but I do prefer the grey over the whitish color for maintenance concerns. The grey pouch must be much larger because the price of the white pouch is so cheap and the grey pouch is still good but higher. This is a long answer to say that I think you should get something from the Rock Climbing and if you don’t have something to fill the role of the key pouch that could be a nice option!

• Thanks

I think it’s cute and a really special edition! My only concern would be that this KP could be bulky because of the actual rock climbing thingy and the chunky chain. For me as a mini bag person that would probably give weird dents in my bags or might not even fit. But if you don’t carry mini bags all the time that’s not a problem ofcourse! And I have some concerns about that climbing thingy getting scratched because it’s sticking out.

I’ve used my KP for a year as a wallet. I like it but in the end got annoyed I always had to search for the right card and ended up getting all the cards out, selecting the one I needed and put all back inside. Now I’m back to using cardholders for my daily cards and I use my KP now happily in my car for my car cards (fuel card, carwash card, shopping cart coin and that stuf).

I think LV has lost touch with the reality with the prices in the last 2-3 years! The prices have gone up disproportionately and the new collections are extremely short-lived, too loud and obvious for me!
So I have really bought 3 bags from Hermès....
I’m having a hard time finding any womens bags that I really like. I can’t figure out some of their recent designs or it’s the same bag released in a different material. I love LV but I am getting tired of the giant LV logo on the bags … I like the mens selection better but started checking out other designers which I never do. I surprised myself and bought a Prada raffia triangle bag which I thought was edgy and different. I usually never go outside of LV but finding myself thinking about it and my SA is retiring ….

I’m having a hard time finding any womens bags that I really like. I can’t figure out some of their recent designs or it’s the same bag released in a different material. I love LV but I am getting tired of the giant LV logo on the bags … I like the mens selection better but started checking out other designers which I never do. I surprised myself and bought a Prada raffia triangle bag which I thought was edgy and different. I usually never go outside of LV but finding myself thinking about it and my SA is retiring ….

Same here ! I am using this as an opportunity to focus more on past designs I missed out on (in the pre-loved market).

I think LV has lost touch with the reality with the prices in the last 2-3 years! The prices have gone up disproportionately and the new collections are extremely short-lived, too loud and obvious for me!
So I have really bought 3 bags from Hermès....
I agree with both of you. The prices are insane now, the quality is hit and miss, and I‘m sorry but never would I spend $7k for a Capucine! If I’m going to do that I might as well add some $ and buy a Birkin (not in the cards for awhile) - quality is impeccable at H and my B is my favorite bag.

I bought some black and black and white pieces from Spring in the city, but I’m done with LV for awhile. Each collection I see confirms that, and Lvoe, I’m with you - most men’s collections appeal more. With one possible exception - a piece of carry on luggage if I travel more frequently someday soon. LV does do luggage well.

I’m aware the reveal threads for each month now in LV and Chanel are very quiet, can‘t help but think their insane prices are a huge part of that. And also many of us can now get out more and not so many sitting at home shopping online. My 2 cents worth, but nothing on the LV horizon for me. The FW pieces so far confirm that. Always enjoy everyone here and seeing your goodies, but I will observe and save my $$$ :flowers: