Fall-winter 2015 new releases

Oh! Yes it would be very nice if they had more pictures of all items indeed. But that's a major problem with counterfeiters so Louis Vuitton posts very minimal pictures on their site.

That makes sense I suppose. I just prefer to shop online since I've had a few bad experiences in store. I'm still quite excited about all the new items though :smile: !

ADDITIONAL PIECES.
I remember...
- twist is going to come out in a GM size
- 6 key holder monogram will have new colored linings, including poppy
- compact Curieuse in poppy
- a sugar pink colored leather
- striped vernis in February (red and bright pink)
- toiletry 26 in monogram and cosmetic pouch in monogram with dots and palm design, 2 color options (April)
- smooth leather speedy in January
- envelope clutches in 2 sizes (designed from envelope used to send invitations for fashion show)
Hello!
I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you know whether compact curieuse will still be coming out in Poppy? I am about to get a compact curieuse but just can't figure out what colour as there are only three colour choices on the website :sad: I tried googling and searching on the forum but you're the only one who noted it'll have a new colour! Hence asking out of the blue :smile: thank you in advance!

Hello!
I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you know whether compact curieuse will still be coming out in Poppy? I am about to get a compact curieuse but just can't figure out what colour as there are only three colour choices on the website :sad: I tried googling and searching on the forum but you're the only one who noted it'll have a new colour! Hence asking out of the blue :smile: thank you in advance!

I was very interested in the compact curieuse in poppy and placed a product request 2 mos ago. I called to follow up about one week ago. The client services rep. I spoke with informed me that they will be discontinuing the compact curieuse and he did not see any release dates for new colors in the near future. Kinda disappointing...I have it in Amethyst and love it. Are you considering any other options?
If I hear anything different, I will update you

I was very interested in the compact curieuse in poppy and placed a product request 2 mos ago. I called to follow up about one week ago. The client services rep. I spoke with informed me that they will be discontinuing the compact curieuse and he did not see any release dates for new colors in the near future. Kinda disappointing...I have it in Amethyst and love it. Are you considering any other options?
If I hear anything different, I will update you

Thank you for the reply! But oh no that's such bad luck :sad: I want a non-long wallet that can fit unfolded notes and have a zipped coin compartment... Maybe I'll just get black :/ but I usually get colours, my goal was actually purple so I'm very jealous of your amethyst! I actually wanted a cosmetic pouch PM in the amethyst Vernis at some point!
Basically if they're discontinuing then definitely no new colours ever again then? Any recommendations for zipped coin compartment plus unfolded bill space? :biggrin: seeing as your the SLG queen! Hehe I always remember your RB collection

Thank you for the reply! But oh no that's such bad luck :sad: I want a non-long wallet that can fit unfolded notes and have a zipped coin compartment... Maybe I'll just get black :/ but I usually get colours, my goal was actually purple so I'm very jealous of your amethyst! I actually wanted a cosmetic pouch PM in the amethyst Vernis at some point!
Basically if they're discontinuing then definitely no new colours ever again then? Any recommendations for zipped coin compartment plus unfolded bill space? :biggrin: seeing as your the SLG queen! Hehe I always remember your RB collection

Lol!!! Nowhere close to the SLG queen!!! I really think that based on your criteria for a compact wallet, you are on the right track with the compact curieuse. Another option that I own and love is the Anais wallet. It has an even smaller footprint than the curieuse. You may also like the new Victorine wallet that comes out today...it seems to fit the bill. I'm also interested in seeing this one. Good luck deciding and let me know what you choose!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 719
Lol!!! Nowhere close to the SLG queen!!! I really think that based on your criteria for a compact wallet, you are on the right track with the compact curieuse. Another option that I own and love is the Anais wallet. It has an even smaller footprint than the curieuse. You may also like the new Victorine wallet that comes out today...it seems to fit the bill. I'm also interested in seeing this one. Good luck deciding and let me know what you choose!

Yes! I'm also eyeing out the Victorine! Just wish it came in empreinte because that is my preference of material! Maybe later :P
Thank you! Will let you know when I do pick something hehe

Never noticed that Anais! However I prefer the flaps to have a pointy trianglular edge haha the struggle

Also, your compact curieuse is so gorgeous I am beyond envious!!

Yes! I'm also eyeing out the Victorine! Just wish it came in empreinte because that is my preference of material! Maybe later :P
Thank you! Will let you know when I do pick something hehe

Never noticed that Anais! However I prefer the flaps to have a pointy trianglular edge haha the struggle

I guess we have very similar taste! I agree with your thoughts on the Anais...the straight edge adds a masculine touch to the wallet.
I love empreinte too, especially for the softness and colors (I added a pic of my empreinte SLG collection below :smile:). I'm still anxious to see the Victorine though...the design sounds promising for smaller bags.
Looking forward to your reveal after you choose!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 699
I guess we have very similar taste! I agree with your thoughts on the Anais...the straight edge adds a masculine touch to the wallet.
I love empreinte too, especially for the softness and colors (I added a pic of my empreinte SLG collection below :smile:). I'm still anxious to see the Victorine though...the design sounds promising for smaller bags.

Is that cles poppy and denim? You have no idea how much I'm drowning in envy right now!! Such gorgeous colours - ALL OF THEM!
What happened to your RB empreinte piece? In my memory you had a very impressive RB collection and so does merc_g (not sure if that's the correct username of the lady):smile::smile:

As always...love all these colors!

Is that cles poppy and denim? You have no idea how much I'm drowning in envy right now!! Such gorgeous colours - ALL OF THEM!
What happened to your RB empreinte piece? In my memory you had a very impressive RB collection and so does merc_g (not sure if that's the correct username of the lady):smile::smile:

Oh yes! They are poppy and denim. I'm not too sure about keeping the denim though...I always wanted iris and denim just doesn't do it as much for me. We will see...
I actually sold the Rose Ballerine cles...it just seemed so delicate and prone to color transfer that I never used it. I still have other pieces though and plan to get the Victorine wallet in Rose Ballerine.
I have a surprise for you though...they DID make the compact curieuse in poppy. I attached the pic below from my SA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 821

Oh...and the Victorine

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 366

Lovely collection!:love:

Oh yes! They are poppy and denim. I'm not too sure about keeping the denim though...I always wanted iris and denim just doesn't do it as much for me. We will see...
I actually sold the Rose Ballerine cles...it just seemed so delicate and prone to color transfer that I never used it. I still have other pieces though and plan to get the Victorine wallet in Rose Ballerine.
I have a surprise for you though...they DID make the compact curieuse in poppy. I attached the pic below from my SA

Oh I'm sorry to know it didn't work out! But that was one of the reason I didn't want to get RB in anything because it was really too light! Even though my Lilas ZCP is light too but it's got a gray tone so it's easy to take care of!

I went in to have a look at the SLGs and I decided I will get a empreinte cles instead :smile: I am planning to get another small bag (hehe) so it's more logical to get a small SLG as a new wallet because the Curieuse compact would take up too much space! I've talked myself into the cles because I can use the zipped part for coins and notes! Main for cards :smile:

Howeverrrrr :sad: apparently my country may not (they said they'd notify me if they do but chances are low) be getting Denim OR Grape in the cles.. I looked at both colours in bags and I decided I wanted Denim for my cles! Pretty gutted but I guess I'll keep a look out on ebay! People seem to overprice the limited colours though :\

ps. Iris is still available at AUS LV I think, it says "call to purchase" but at least the colour is still online as opposed to US LV website.

Last edited: