Fall Winter 2014 Bags

I like this one too... And the croc shoes :P
Will put my name on the waiting list. Yay!
I was thinking the damier or epi (without croc), but when I rang to enquire about waitlisting for it, they told me to call back in 6 months as they won't be taking orders until then.. so I guess I'm waiting to be waitlisted LOL.

I'm just not feeling the LuV on these bags...a little too structured and small. Definately see a little Chanel influence...especially the small one...looks like a Boy Chanel.

I like them,, LV has been making a lot of large bags over the last few seasons, Im looking for a small bag now so this one is perfect for me. No need to worry about the weight!

They had a trunk show @ 57th st today. I liked the little trunk clutches, but they also had a strap to wear cross body. Here are the silver/gold versions. From what my SA said, they are numbered additions, pre-order only. 50% deposit.

They also had these very cute trunk pendants.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398199896.650947.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398199910.443833.jpg

Last edited:
They had a trunk show @ 57th st today. I liked the little trunk clutches, but they also had a strap to wear cross body. Here are the silver/gold versions. From what my SA said, they are numbered additions, pre-order only. 50% deposit.

View attachment 2589354

View attachment 2589355

Do u happen to know the price of the bag and the charm! Is this the only clutch style they will produce? Thanks

View attachment 2589354

View attachment 2589355

Thanks for posting photos …I wonder when they will have codes available for the PMalle?

Usually they have something in the Maison .... to build interest for the upcoming collection.. I will ask my SA next week and let you know.

Thank you

Hi Speedylady, in another thread that I can't recall, alexis168 posted the prices for these bags. Here is the link http://s694.photobucket.com/user/al...LVs/FW 2014/FW2014Runway_zpsd9bb1eec.jpg.html