Fall Winter 2014 Bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. style.com

Attached Files:

2. ,

Attached Files:

3. .

Attached Files:

4. Interesting - thanks for posting - other than the black and white diamond patterned white alma and the red exotic - not crazy about the designs - and they don't look practical - either too small or too big and boxy.

5. Thanks for sharing. I like the small hard sided box bag, but not the random red and white x-marks on the front. Guess I won't be tempted by any of these.

6. I definitely like the direction though I'm not pulled to purchase. The black and white alma is beautiful. I definitely see similarities to chanel - Lego-esque, modern take on quilting. Hmmmm - lots of thoughts on this.

7. There seems to be a lot of inspiration from LV:s history with trunks. The pattern on the Alma bags reminds me of the inside of a trunk too.

trunk.jpg
    pic credit

8. Interesting. There's one that I like, but I can tell it would be wayyyy out of my price range. It looks like a Speedy that has been exposed, with snaps along the edges. There's another I like, the canvas with brown leather trim, but it reminds me too much of Prada. :tdown:

My wishlist is long enough already, thankfully. :lol:

9. thanks for sharing!!!👏

10. Way to structured for my taste. None I would spend money on.

11. I personally don't like the one handed satchel type bags, they look odd.

12. love the cream, red and black Alma

13. My pick are the trunk bags .. I like the mono/nomade trim ....will be nice if offered as a clutch...will have to wait and see what will be produced.

14. The Alma is TDF! This collection is a breath of fresh air. Welcome, Mr. Ghesquiere!

15. Omg I love the mini trunk like box bags! I agree the little x's are weird though. I'd like to see more in this vein

*they look like chromosomes?? :confused1: