Fall/Winter 2010

I believe pre-fall, which is Paris-Shanghai collection, may start arriving in June. I am not aware of any wait lists yet. I don't think any of the boutiques or department stores even have look books yet and I do not think trunk shows have started either for these collections. I would be interested to know when the trunk shows will start and when look books will be available to begin reserving items.

From the photos I have seen of the runway show, this collection looks amazing! Lots of black and red and gorgeous jewelry items. I can't wait to see more photos and see the collection IRL!

Jennifer

Some 411 I caught from Chanel SA...

FALL COLORS to come...

Dark Red (she said not bluish red nor brown red) Maybe my kind of red?
Dark Purple (more like Eggplant) I think I want this with SHW!
Patent Plum I like this too but not sure if I should waitlist on 2 or 3?
Gray
Navy

She told me to call my local Chanel and waitlist now... which should I waitlist for? I have no clue what the colors would look like? Talk about stress!

Some 411 I caught from Chanel SA...

FALL COLORS to come...

Dark Red (she said not bluish red nor brown red) Maybe my kind of red?
Dark Purple (more like Eggplant) I think I want this with SHW!
Patent Plum I like this too but not sure if I should waitlist on 2 or 3?
Gray
Navy

She told me to call my local Chanel and waitlist now... which should I waitlist for? I have no clue what the colors would look like? Talk about stress!

I'm very interested.......... wish it comes with GHW!!

^ Penney started accepting pre-orders for a while now, including the purple patent (dunno if avail in other leathers), some smooth/shiny calf timeless classics, and crinkled patent reissues -- among others...

i also saw a better pic of the silver jumbo on chicsfilles (LT), and a few other Paris-Shanghai pieces like the sequins.