AbbytheBT

Boston Terrier lover
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
http://www.luxury-scarves.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217

Hi all -
Just had to post this info put up by Pete at L-S:

Fall/Winter 2008 designs!
I've just seen the new designs for this fall and there are some real beauties!

For new designs there will be 12.

Beloved India by Philippe Dumas- shows a wall painting illustration of an elephant
Coupons Indiens by Aline Honoré- close-up of various Indian fabrics as if they were on display at a marketplace
Au Fil De L'Inde by D. Rybaltchenko- Design made up of only two threads which create a
desert landscape
Aux Portes Du Palais
by Christine Henry - shows elaborate and decorative doors
Offrandes D'Un Jour by D. Rybaltchenko - aerial view of flora landscaping
Tout En Quilt by Cathy Latham - patchwork design with exquisite detailing of Indian miniatures
Dancing Pearls by Virginie Jamin - An explosion of pearls!
Les Chevaux Qataris by Hubert de Watrigant - shows arabian horses from Qatar
Carre en Carres - 5 Vertical strips of different Hermes scarf patterns spliced together
Attrape Tes Reves by Leigh Cooke- Large Hermes logo in the center with ribbons
Fantaisie Pittoresque by Francoise Houtin - Overgrown gardens, like ancient ruins
De Passage A Moscou by Nathalie Vialars - Aerial view of Moscow

There will also be 5 recolorations
-Chasse En Inde
-Aux Pays Des Espice
-Quadridge
-Les Cles
-La Rosee

70cm scarves in Soie Vintage with come in 6 designs
-
Tigre Royal
-Les Coupes
-Brandenourgs
-Perspective II
-Chaines Et Gourmettes
-En Disordr

I know Tapis Volant is coming out in the cashmere PM for Fall - is it in GM also? That would be wonderful. I love the pattern, but none of the colorways on the last go round suited me. :crybaby:

Luvbolide, My stars, I just looked at my list, indeed you are correct, PM Cashmere, NOT GM Cashmere. Sorry for the misinformation.

Oh no...Aux portes de palais has my name on it even tho I havent seen it. I love the Zanzibar doors (not sure if anyone here has had the opportunity to see them either in Znz or in a museum) and my Mughal heritage makes me adore the jali work found in mughal architecture...this scarf might just be my next grail!!!

Anybody seen a mouseline scarves in real person by any chance? I was looking at a scarf (it is 100% silk but in transparent form, like silk chiffon) that has the indi motifs. The scarf itself has different colors (fuschia, green, etc) and it looks very springy. According to a SA, it is a special limited edition. If someone here has little info about this or pics, please share...greatly appreciate. Thanks