fall/winter 2008 prices, colors, and info

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i just got off the phone with my sa at the boutique. here's some info on the fall bags that's due to arrive between may 19th to september 26th.

style: the big blake (so cool leather, not soft calf :sad:)
price: $1095
colors: black, dark plum, taupe, grey

style: smooth alyona (paging iluvmybags!)
price: $1475
colors: black, fuchsia, beige, chocolate brown

style/collection: carter (bags with the triple stones) includes carter jr, hardcore, cubie, bucket, silver rocket
price: $895-$1375 depending on size
colors: shark grey (so excited for this one!), pale yellow, pale blue, pale lavendar

style: stella (so cool leather)
price: $1025
colors: black, ivory, rose, taupe, plum, dark grey

style: ostrich stam
price: $5550 (looks like i'm going to have to sell my boyfriend :lol:)
colors: shark grey, blue violet,

style: soft body pleated stams (will come in two leather types)
price: $1295-$1375 depending on leather
color: shark grey, blue violet, pale lavendar, pale blue, pale yellow, orchid, taupe, plum, rose, ivory, black

style: quilted agenda (this is for you, cheryl!)
price: $325
colors: black, beige, fuchsia, purple

style: soft calf agenda
price: forgot to ask
colors: black, ivory, rose, grey

of course, there's a bunch more. i've already complied my wishlist. i can't wait. :nuts:

wahoo! thanks for taking the time to get all that info, tadpole! I'm pleased to see the price difference b/t the original quilted stams and the soft body is around the same. of course, I cant wait to see the info for the rest of the Fall collection! great job! :tup::hugs:

Thank you for sharing Kim! I'm so excited about these items but of course, I cannot even put together a wishlist right now with all the sale stuff I bought. But I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these new bags! :tup:

i just got off the phone with my sa at the boutique. here's some info on the fall bags that's due to arrive between may 19th to september 26th.

style: the big blake (so cool leather, not soft calf :sad:)
price: $1095
colors: black, dark plum, taupe, grey

style/collection: carter (bags with the triple stones) includes carter jr, hardcore, cubie, bucket, silver rocket
price: $895-$1375 depending on size
colors: shark grey (so excited for this one!), pale yellow, pale blue, pale lavendar

style: stella (so cool leather)
price: $1025
colors: black, ivory, rose, taupe, plum, dark grey

style: ostrich stam
price: $5550 (looks like i'm going to have to sell my boyfriend :lol:)
colors: shark grey, blue violet,

color: shark grey, blue violet, pale lavendar, pale blue, pale yellow, orchid, taupe, plum, rose, ivory, black

style: quilted agenda (this is for you, cheryl!)
price: $325
colors: black, beige, fuchsia, purple

style: soft calf agenda
price: forgot to ask
colors: black, ivory, rose, grey

of course, there's a bunch more. i've already complied my wishlist. i can't wait. :nuts:

I'll add mine and we can use the bag like a time-share.

:yahoo:I can't wait for this one!!! I bet the beige is the one that was shown on the website -- the chocolate brown sounds nice too. can't wait to see it IRL!!! This one is on my MUST HAVE

list!!!

I know that Nordstroms is going to carry these -- I think Katie said they'll have the Black, Plum and either the Rose or Orchid (she said Fushia, so whichever one of those is closest) (she might have said grey but I can't remember). The Shark grey sounds appealing too -- I wonder if that's the pic we've seen on the website (I think it would have to be) -- when I pick up my wristlet I plan on taking a peek at the LookBook -

I asked her about the Anniversary Sale in July and she said that they purchase special bags for that event, so the Soft Body Stams won't be on sale :tdown: -- BUT the good news is that the Alyona is NOT in their LookBook, so maybe they'll get that one for the Anniversary Sale! I'm hoping that's the case.

Thanks for the info tadpole -- did you happen to see prices for those striped hobos??

I bet this is the Shark Grey Stam

fwstam-2.jpg

Last edited: