fall/winter 2008 bag pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hopefully no one has posted these yet! i did a quick search and didn't find pics like these, only a thread on prices..

[​IMG]
    Ostrich Stam

[​IMG]
    Sunburst Stam

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Aloyna Stam

[​IMG]
    Aloyna Stam

[​IMG]
    Cecilia Stam

[​IMG]
    Cecilia Stam

[​IMG]
    Cecilia Stam

2. #2 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Cecilia Stam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Whao thanks for all the pictures...all the yummy purples are driving me crazy!!

5. sorry to be off topic, but it's funny to me that the OP's name is lovebeibei, the responder is lumkeikei, and my name is thithi!!:P

6. ^^LOL Thithi! Maybe just for this thread you should continue the flow and change your name to "lickthithi" :biggrin:

I think I've seen all of these pics, but I certainly didn't mind seeing and appreciating them again. :drool: Thanks lovebeibei!

7. OMgosh, that last ZC! The purple one! EEEEEEEK! I hope it's not So Cool leather.

Thanks for posting pics! I wonder why the Alyona and Cecelia are called "stam", when they're not?

8. thanks for more sky blue patent pics! Now I'm kinda confused -- in this pic of the blake, and the ebay auction for the zc, it looks very sky blue, but from what I saw of the zc in person at Barneys and the blake pics on Net-a-Porter, it's a bit turquoise. Can anyone say if it's turquoise-y at all, or purely sky blue?

9. ^^ goldenflower, there's a lilac zc on ebay right now...

10. lickthithi....lmao.... you think Vlad would let me do that?!?:P:roflmfao:

11. The Cecilia Stam bags are calling out my name...LOL!

12. [​IMG]

OMG!!!!! - This is JUST the one I was thinking about!!!!! - A BLAKE in grey with purple python!!!

Thanks to LoveBeiBei for finding another pic source for our resource library!!!!!

13. ^ that really is a truly stunning color combo. i wonder if the elise will come in it as well. :drool:

14. Wow, that's beautiful! :drool: