sapin - fir tree
    grenat - garnet
    blanc - white
    rouge vif - vivid red
    bleu roi - royal blue
    noir - black

(from:ateliernaff.blogspot.com)

what is your favorite F/W 06 color?

2. for now, i am very curious about the bleu roi. i hope it doesn't come out TOO DARK, as in the photo in ateliernaff, since it looks more midnight/indigo blue already.

i wonder if the bleu roi and the rouge VIF are the same shades as the Hermes ones...

anyway, has balenciaga produced a different shade of royal blue in the past?

3. I like the reddd... If the leather is much better in the Fall.. I might get one..

I just look at the Spring/Summer color b-bag.. I'm so dissapointed in them,.. Hopefully things will get better...

4. I'm curious to see how the Grenat/Garnet looks. I'm thinkin' it might have my name written all over it (hoping its a beautiful deep red).

When will the Autumn/Winter bags come out? When do stores usually start accepting pre-orders?

5. I am dreaming of a city in truffle! Any idea when we can pre-order?

6. greige - khaki
    truffe - chocolate w/ olive undertones
    sapin - deep forest green
    grenat - blood
    blanc - white
    rouge vif - true red
    bleu roi - royal blue
    noir - black

^my interpretation of the swatches.

I like the grege i think- i would love a sickly yellow/brown bag. :-P Maybe it will be a deep gold? that would be niiiice...

but I'm also really drawn to the grenat, i'm still hoping it will be a plumy red/purple. I would flip my lid for that color.

7. I love the greige, it seems like the chamois of the Edith bag

8. Bleu roi for me! I'm a sucker for navy/dark blue colors, and I don't have one in my bbag collection (yet!)

9. I'm very interest in the truffe! I can't wait til they come out!

10. OOooooooooooo, I hope that grenat is a deep blood red. Sexy!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

11. My favorite out of that bunch is the rouge and the bleu roi!! If the leather is good, I want to get a rouge First and a bleu roi City! Ya!

12. BLue roi and Sapin for me.

13. Rouge :love: Maybe by the time the colors are out I'll be able to get a City :nuts:

14. I like the truffle, the sapin and the rouge viv.

15. I like the garnet, looks pretty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice