Chanel Fall Winter 18/19

If this is cruise, can I just skip time now? I need to plan my trip abroad. A stock in my country sucks.
Lol. I have this pic of a camera bag from cruise. It looks great. I will love it if it came in mini form.
If this is cruise, can I just skip time now? I need to plan my trip abroad. A stock in my country sucks. My faith has gone down hill since this cruise and SS. It's just bad.

Reactions: Jessie386
I'd love to know this as well, anyone know of any red/burgundy bags for fall? I almost got the chevron statement burgundy prefall bag but im a little nervous i'd need to baby it. If anyone knows who has the fall buy list out please share!
I got this burgundy (pre-fall collection) last weekend. Have been waiting for this color for almost a year. If you want the burgundy one, check with local boutiques asap. I know Saks and Neiman will not carry this one.

Attachments

• IMG_9907.jpg
    IMG_9907.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 3,153
  • IMG_9908.jpg
    IMG_9908.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 3,142
From stock thread member:

BG sa is taking reserves for minis and wocs. Note: Prepayment in full is required to guarantee items. Thanks.

Here’s the list - shiny caviar
$3300
Dark grey caviar gold hardware
Ivory caviar with silver hardware
Black caviar with silver hardware
Black caviar with gold hardware
Navy caviar with silver hardware

Wocs:
Also boy woc in grained calf

Navy
Grey
Black
All with gold hardware $2500

In jumbo, colors above will also be available in dark brown with silver hardware and Pink with silver hardware

In classics those colors will be available also in Medium and last, no more than 9 pieces per color will be reserved.

Reactions: Lealu and doreen999
For fall it's a darker pink. For cruise there will be a baby/light pink "per my Saks SA"
Do you already know about more colours for Cruise collection? Or could you kindly ask your SA if she/he (?) knows if there will be a white - not ivory, but true white - Mini for Cruise collection? Because I'm thinking about getting the Ivory with shw that's coming for fall, but also thinking about maybe passing on this if there's a true white for Cruise collection...

For fall it's a darker pink. For cruise there will be a baby/light pink "per my Saks SA"
Thanks for responding :smile:. I was hoping that the pink would be like a hot pink, similar to the pink that was released in 2014. But I guess that I will have to keep waiting. Also, maybe for the cruise they will have a nice bright blue?

Do you already know about more colours for Cruise collection? Or could you kindly ask your SA if she/he (?) knows if there will be a white - not ivory, but true white - Mini for Cruise collection? Because I'm thinking about getting the Ivory with shw that's coming for fall, but also thinking about maybe passing on this if there's a true white for Cruise collection...
Sure I will ask her tomorrow! Yes she's already ordered for her saks location and knows what saks will be receiving for cruise and says it's a gorgeous collection with lots of pastels and soft colors. I will ask her about a true white and let you know! :smile:

Reactions: f3lixf3liciss