Chanel Fall Winter 18/19

Thanks so much! I just heard from an SA (probably your same SA since I had contacted you before when I was looking for a mini) that it's a red rectangle caviar mini with light gold hardware for Cruise collection.

Hahah, that’s great!! I love light gold!! I know many on here were looking for a red mini with gold! Were you able to get a mini from her previously?

Reactions: Tykhe and Bibi25260
Hahah, that’s great!! I love light gold!! I know many on here were looking for a red mini with gold! Were you able to get a mini from her previously?

Unfortunately, no. The square mini looked so awkward on my body frame, so I ended up getting a rectangle mini instead. She is being really helpful about the upcoming collections though, so hopefully one day I can get something from her.

Unfortunately, no. The square mini looked so awkward on my body frame, so I ended up getting a rectangle mini instead. She is being really helpful about the upcoming collections though, so hopefully one day I can get something from her.

Ohh okay, hopefully you do! I’ve purchased many from her! :smile: I believe there’s going to be a navy mini too but she said she will try to send me the swatch when it’s available! So I’ll post it here when I see it.

Reactions: Nl404
I only know about the red for cruise as my SA knows I’m looking for one even though I have one from last spring. She said there is also a pink (Barbie? Pink) coming. I believe it’s caviar since I only buy caviar. Not sure about hardware, and not sure if it’s square or rectangle or both!
Please let me know as soon as you get more info/pictures! :graucho::loveeyes:

I only know about the red for cruise as my SA knows I’m looking for one even though I have one from last spring. She said there is also a pink (Barbie? Pink) coming. I believe it’s caviar since I only buy caviar. Not sure about hardware, and not sure if it’s square or rectangle or both!
Do you already know by any chance about more colours or Cruise aside from red? Because I'm debating if I should get the ivory with shw Mini from Fall act I or wait for Cruise collection - since it's def a maritime theme this time with La Pausa, chances are that there is probably a true white Mini coming this year.... would be great :yes::yes::yes: