Fall Patchwork Carly....anyone have pics???

I love the bag! THe only thing that bothers me about it is I think that coach kind of cheaped out on it by not putting the same amount of detail on each side- the individually sewn on C's and the detail of the stitching on the brown suede is only one side of the bag!
That is MY favorite part of the bag!!!!!! I guess at least it's on the FRONT, right????!!!!! I HOPE!!!! LOL Patchwork is so funny like that. I had last years holiday patchwork tote as well, and same thing!!!!! Well....all I can say is we will know the front from the back!!!! :yes:

FYI - I saw like 3 or 4 of these at the *******, CT outlet this morning.

(plus this patchwork in a swing pack and gallery tote)

I'm not a fan of the print...but to those that are looking for it...give the ******* store a call

just be careful of the python patches. They peel like crazy! Mine was horrid after 2 weeks so they replaced it with a different bag. Loved the bag if that hadn't happened.

Here ya go mommyvill! Im so happy for you! I did have one but returned it........just wasnt for me. Ya know how that goes. This was mine.
WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....:drool::drool::drool: Thanks, Kimmie....she's just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And been there too returning bags that werent quite "me" so I know exactly what you mean!!!! :yes:

Can't wait to see modeling pics Mommyville! I saw these at the local outlet here. Actually my husband spotted it and was like "is this a carly? what is this called?" haha he was getting confused because he's just used to seeing the signatures and leather ones. Congrats on your successful purchase!!!

Can't wait to see modeling pics Mommyville! I saw these at the local outlet here. Actually my husband spotted it and was like "is this a carly? what is this called?" haha he was getting confused because he's just used to seeing the signatures and leather ones. Congrats on your successful purchase!!!
Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!! I am VERY excited about this purchase b/c I wanted this bag when it came out and never bought it!!! and to get it in the outlets when it is still full price in the dept stores and JAX was a PLUS!!!! I will definitely post modelling pics!!!!! and your husband w/ the Carly is ADORABLE!!!! My husband does that too!!! My kids laugh at him b/c he "knows the names of the bags"!!!! LOLOL Thanks again!!!!

I am so glad you got this. It's such a great bag. And thanks for sharing the charge send details...who knew!
You are more than welcome!!!! A wonderful tPF'er shared them w/ me as well!!!! I cant wait to get my bag! I am going to call the Vacaville outlet tomorrow AM and get a tracking number so I can track my baby!!!!!!

just be careful of the python patches. They peel like crazy! Mine was horrid after 2 weeks so they replaced it with a different bag. Loved the bag if that hadn't happened.
THIS is concerning me now....anyone else have this problem??? :sad: My neighbor got the large wallet for Xmas and has been using it everyday thrown in her bag, and nothing has happened to it...I would think a wallet would take alot more abuse than a bag, being it's thrown in the bag and rubbing against anything in there that could be sharp. Maybe this one was defective???!!!! :sad:

wow.. this will be my bag if I have a chance to go to outlet!!!! :tup: (and maybe the bleecker too)
Here ya go!

I just got the bag yesterday,I love it! :heart:

I have the scarf tied on...

DSCN0489.jpg

I'm 5'9" for scale