Fall Paddys at Nordstrom

Pnay71

Dec 23, 2005
My SA at Nordstrom called me yesterday to let me know that some Fall paddys came in. I took some pictures when I went to check them out today. There are 2 new styles, a tote with bottom zip and the shoulder bag. I love, love the shoulder bag and actually have the choco on hold. Excuse the quality of the pics, I took them using my cellphone. Anyway, there's choco, creme and orange colors. That's the exact colors on the tags. If you're interested on any of them, please call Georgette at (408) 248-2180 x1250. She's off the next couple of days but will be at work on Tuesday.

Attachments

• creme paddys.jpg
    creme paddys.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 201
  • orange paddys.jpg
    orange paddys.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 324
  • shoulder bag.jpg
    shoulder bag.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 168
Thanks Pnay71, did you happen to see if there's any old Paddys for sale at that location?

I'm still on a search for a mousse paddy, and if all else fails, i'll have to order from LVR (mousse = taupe right?).

Pnay71 said:
My SA at Nordstrom called me yesterday to let me know that some Fall paddys came in. I took some pictures when I went to check them out today. There are 2 new styles, a tote with bottom zip and the shoulder bag. I love, love the shoulder bag and actually have the choco on hold. Excuse the quality of the pics, I took them using my cellphone. Anyway, there's choco, creme and orange colors. That's the exact colors on the tags. If you're interested on any of them, please call Georgette at (408) 248-2180 1250. She's off the next couple of days but will be at work on Tuesday.

thank you for the photos. which one is the shoulder bag? thanks!

SerenitySue said:
Banjo, mousse and taupe are different colours. mousse is the grey/green one and taupe is like a tan but sorta flesh-coloured.

Oops, thanks. still new to the paddy's, but its definitely the mousse i want then. Originally was craving for the choco one, but my taste buds changed to the mousse. :P

hehe, I know how those "taste buds" can change! Once upon a time, I really wanted a choco but then decided to wait for the new fall choco to come out. Now that they're here for pre-order.. I'm like, ehh..

I still do like the choco Paddy but other things are occupying my mind atm:smile: