Fall love

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
New York City
Lol, due to super sleuth minkettes on the forum, I think I saw this within a couple days of when the video was first posted!!

Loved the wine bags!

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
Rebecca, thanks for posting! I saw the video when it first came out too... :biggrin:
The Mini Beloved is my fave new fall style- I got it in Burgundy and hope to see it in more colors. I usually wear it crossbody, but when I wear it on the shoulder (and shorten the strap) the unused strap is pretty long and sticks out a bit. It kind of needs a belt loop to tuck the strap into in that case.
The Rocker is my second fave new style, and I'm totally hoping for the Royal special order to fill up so we can get one in that color!

tastangan

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
rebecca, thanks for posting! I saw the video when it first came out too... :d
the mini beloved is my fave new fall style- i got it in burgundy and hope to see it in more colors. i usually wear it crossbody, but when i wear it on the shoulder (and shorten the strap) the unused strap is pretty long and sticks out a bit. it kind of needs a belt loop to tuck the strap into in that case.
the rocker is my second fave new style, and i'm totally hoping for the royal special order to fill up so we can get one in that color!
ita!

chinkyi23

O.G.
Jul 30, 2007
NJ
Thanks Rebecca. I was curious about the Mini Beloved & was glad to see you showed it. I love purple haze also. I preordered it in the zip mam! Can't wait to get it!