Fall Lineup, what are you most excited about?

Oh Hubba! When? Tell me more! The whole story, all the Dirt! (looking frantically around for a sit up and beg like a panting, tongue-hanging, probably inoperably neurotic circus pupdog with a pom-pom tail icon)

It's not going to start up again until 2008. There will be at least 13 episodes. The names for the first 4 episodes, season 2 are as follows:

' Episode
' 14 Back from the Brink
15 Between the Lines
16 Only the Lonely
17 Sex, Lies and Politics and More Lies

According to this website, Dirt and The Riches will be back. :yahoo:

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-fxpicksuptherichesanddirt,0,7540621.story?coll=zap-news-headlines

FX Turns More 'Dirt,' Reaps 'Riches'
New series will return in '08; 'Rescue Me' moving
May 8, 2007
'Dirt' star Courteney Cox
FX has decided that once was not enough for its new series "Dirt" and "The Riches."

The cable network has picked up both shows for a second season after they delivered ratings in line with some of FX's veteran shows. Both are scheduled to return sometime next year.

Additionally, FX has decided to move the new season of "Rescue Me" from Tuesday to Wednesday nights starting in June and set a July premiere date for its legal drama "Damages," starring Glenn Close.

"We're very proud to have managed, in the toughest possible competitive environment, to launch 'Dirt' and 'The Riches' -- two highly original series that have resonated with our audience as strongly as 'The Shield' and 'Rescue Me,'" FX president John Landgraf says. "FX now has six original dramas, more than any network in the history of cable television, cementing the network's status as a leader in quality original series."

Both "Dirt," which drew a cumulative 5.2 million viewers per week (over multiple airings) earlier this season, and "The Riches," which is averaging 5.9 million cumulative viewers, have posted ratings numbers similar to recent seasons of "Rescue Me" and "The Shield." Both shows also draw about two-thirds of their audience from the adults 18-49 demographic.

In addition to picking up the two new shows, FX has set its schedule for the rest of 2007-08. "Rescue Me" will premiere Wednesday, June 13, a day later than previously announced, and remain on Wednesdays throughout the summer. "Damages," which stars Close as a powerful attorney and also features Rose Byrne, Tate Donovan and Ted Danson, will follow on Tuesday, July 24.

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" will kick off its third season in September, with "Nip/Tuck" and "30 Days" scheduled for later in the year. New seasons of "The Shield," "Dirt" and "The Riches" will roll out in the first half of 2008.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Thanks Hubba!

2008 seems sooo far away, but I know it won't once the Blessed Shopping Season is upon us, I must try to be patient, at least I know I will see my beloved Don Konkey again - Ian Hart should get every award they've got and then some!