Food Fall is almost here.....what fave Fall/seasonal treats do you love??

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
My number one favorite Fall food is PUMPKIN ICE CREAM!!!!! OMG, I just bought a half gallon of it today.

Sep 14, 2007
Yum, yes I love pumpkin everything! Last year I made a no crust pumpkin pie and it was great! I love fresh apple sauce and apple pie. I like twice baked potatoes and also making chili in the fall. Warm apple cider!! I also love tortelleni soup in the fall for some reason

HuntJumpSC

Carolina Girl
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Coastal SC
Mmmm...the best part about Fall & Winter is the holiday food!

Spiced cider, Russian tea, sausage balls, cream cheese balls, fried turkey, summer sausage, white russians on Christmas Eve (makes me really miss my Dad), Russian rocks cookies, Mom's homemade ambrosia, sweet potato pudding, pumpkin pie, fruitcake from the monks at Mepkin Abbey (the only kind I'll eat), and peppermint cappuchinos!

anitalilac

Ibu to 3 Lovely Nurs
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Midwest USA
Fresh pumpkin cooked the traditional malaysian way, in coconut milk, lemongrass, fresh tumeric, garlic and onions..with a bit of Basil and red pepper flakes..yum!
Apple picking for fresh organic apples!! My 7 yr old loves apples to death!

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
Pumpkin anything and everything. Pumpkin Pie ice cream sounds freaking delicious. I mist try that.

I just bought some pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer..

Oct 30, 2006
Pumpkin pie, anything made with cranberries, especially the cranberry walnut bread at Whole Foods and caramel apples from the apple festival. Yum.

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Ooooh good call on the Pumpkin Spices Latte from Starbucks :tup:

Those are my FAVE drink from there!

cginny

Animal Lover :)
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
Now in SoCal!
Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, pie...And I'd :heart: to try pumpkin ice cream..sounds yummy!:yes: I also love apple cider, sugar cookies, pecan pie & cranberry sauce! :biggrin: