Fall I'm so excited!!!

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I saw the fall lookbook and they have some awesome stuff coming out for the fall.

They have a new line called GG Crystal. It looks wet and shiny like patent or laminate! Soooo cute. They are doing the brit line in the GG crystal. I'm on the list for the brit hobo in crystal GG and its gonna be $1295

Also there is a speedy inspired bag in the GG crystal its coming in 2 sizes for $850 a d $1250 I think. The cutest thing about them is they have little gold metal bows on the side with a gucci crest.

LOTS of exoctics! Like Python.

Tons of patent! They have a hobo that is trimed in patent but the inner is like a nylon or a down jackets! I'm also on the list for one! LOL Sooo cute

Also some patchwork bags with sherling and other fabrics!

Lots of new monograms! I on the list for a new hobo in monogram that has strips of leather that intersects in the middle into two borwn GGS on the front! Everything is hot this fall. I don't think there is anything I didn't like!

So far I have chosen 3 bags. 1 monogram, 1 GG crystal, 1 patent with nylonish middle hobo(gonna look great in the winter!

:nuts:I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :nuts: nononono

waw you already pre-ordered 3 bags! congrats, you lucky girl!

this sounds great!!! now I'm wondering ... maybe I'm NOT gonna buy a (or more) bag(s) in the sale and wait for the new collection ... heh

:nuts:I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :nuts: nononono

waw you already pre-ordered 3 bags! congrats, you lucky girl!

this sounds great!!! now I'm wondering ... maybe I'm NOT gonna buy a (or more) bag(s) in the sale and wait for the new collection ... heh

yeah, i thought the same, hehe.

anyone got pics?

WOHOOO!!!! yeah i saw it too (remember my uber excited post haha)

NOW u know WHY i was so excited!!! Hehe i waitlist for the indy with the crest and the speedy like bag in gg crystal!!

SO CRAZY HOT!!

The crest is actually old, they are just bringing it back...i dont know if some of you remember it, but it is the little soilder...knight in shining armor kind of guy

its just hot and something thats pretty crazy

THE GG crystal looks awesome, my SA showed me what it would look like and OMG i was in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

EXP since patent leather is going to be SO DAMN HOT this coming season!! tottally the it thing to have and gucci tottally started the ball rolling right!!

I think i had mentioned the metal bows too...DONT YOU JUST LOVE THEM!!! I think thats what made me fall in love with the bag, i LOVE details and that just made my jaw drop!!

I CANT WAIT TILL I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THAT SUCKER!!! hehe

but i was upset that there was no new jewlery introduced :sad: maybe the SAs just dont know aout it?? anyone heard anything???

ohhh is it cute??? i think they have been calling me when im in class! mannn i cant make it up there until my mom comes down and now she was saying she wants to come in july

BOO!!!!! :'(

man i sound like such a momma's girl huh haha

GO GET IT AND SHOW US WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! i will be insaneeeeeeeelllyyyy jealous of u!