Fall/Halloween nails...share yours :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just for fun I did these last night :smile: I like them, my husband wasn't a fan, he said the glitter looks like a 12 year old ;)

[​IMG]

I cut my nails way back, they were getting out of control.

I used Gelish base, with Martha Stewart Glitter, then 1 coat of Gelish Top it off with more glitter, then 1 more coat of Gelish Top it.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

2. That is cute! I can't wait to see what people come up with.

3. Cute!

4. little candy corns- how cute!!!!

5. I think I'll try them backwards (white near other end, yellow near end of tips) for a variety, wish I had some really nice, thick glittery polish for all 3! Guess I'll just have to start with base colors and go from there!

6. Too cute!

7. Oh I love this! Gonna try it! I wouldn't care if it does look like a 12yr old. It's very youthful and sometimes you gotta have a little fun with yourself. I don't think I'll be able to do as nice of a job though.

8. love the candy corn mani!

9. That is adorable!

Mr. Stoner says the same thing to me when I go crazy with the glitter. I usually tell him to :censor: himself.

10. I love this. Very cute and unique. And I LOVE glitter.

11. Very cute!!!!!! Great thread!

12. Cuuuuuute! They look edible!

13. That is CUTE!

14. Really cute!

15. These are mine from last year. I haven't made this year's yet but I plan to very soon. I'll pop back in and share them when I do. :flowers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]