Fall Hair Trends - HELP!

Mollinski76

Mar 6, 2008
Hey Ladies! Being a Mom on the go ...I seem to have let myself go a bit.... I feel like I'm totally out of the beauty trends for fall. My last hair cut was in the early spring and I had my hair cut into a angled bob. My hair is thick and wavy. Now it is past my shoulders without bangs and is very boring and heavy. I'm into something layered but am curious to know... what is the current trend? Any other tips about fall make up also welcomed! This is my cry for help!

This is an awful pic but gives a general idea of my current mop!

009-6-1.jpg

Jun 18, 2008
Just wanted to say I am in the same situation as you....I hate my hair! Let us know what you decide. I don't know what is current either. Maybe pick up a magazine and browse. Pick out a few you think are doable and see what your stylist says. I'd probably advise going to a great salon so that you are more likely to get someone that will spend time with you to figure out a great cut. Looks like you have a lot to work with. Hey, you could throw in some mini hilites to give you a change too, it doesn't always have to be a major cut to change your texture a bit.
xo
LC

Oct 30, 2008
I have thick curly hair too. I use Aussie (stuff in the purple bottles) 3minute miracle once a week to help drying it out, I don't brush it because it makes it frizzier, and also use redken 01 (creme not the liquid) to help smooth it our or curls up (available at most targets or ulta) to help with the curl. Just a tip on getting it smoother! Oh I also only wash my hair 2-3 a week.
I think you should take out a few minutes in your day and make yourself feel as beautiful as you truly are!
A good stylist will be able to tell you what is a good cut/color/style for you. You tell them your lifestyle and daily maintenance and they should be able to give you something you LOVE!
Goodluck and post a picture when you get it done, I'd love to see it!