Fall expandable tote in brown

I'm 99% positive the pics of the black bag and the red bag are the same bag...look at the red one, the straps are a bit shorter because they're looped thru those outer loops which the black bag has.
Hirschleifers had the black one w/ silver hardware. Even if I overlook the fact that when I'd be carrying that bag I'd be wearing gold jewelry, I have several pairs of shoes that have gold hardware, and I can't see mixing those metals, can you????

^^I wouldn't worry about the color of the hardware if you like the bag.

Thanks Ms M for the info -- I thought they were the same bag. Did the SA say whether they were getting it in brown?????

^Hey you! I don't believe Nordy's is getting the brown. Try calling the Chanel at Short Hills? I don't think they're getting the red, but they might be getting the brown.

The Chanel boutique at Tysons Corner in VA is getting the brown. I was on the waiting list, but took my name off. I don't really work with any specific SA, but they are all pretty nice and I'm sure they could ship it to you when it becomes available.

My SA just emailed me a pic of a dark brown expandable, but for some reason, I can't copy and paste it here. Here is the info she sent with it. If anyone wants to see the pics she sent me, pls pm me with your email and I'll forward you the email she sent to me.

Picture 12 - Expandable Flap
Colors: White, red, dark brown, black
Price: $2650
Dimensions: 14WX9.5H
Leather: Lambskin

Piperlu..Thanks..I sent my email addy to ya....will see if I can post it for you

is it a pic of the one we r talkin about?

^^I sent you the pics. I am not positive it's the same. It is expandable at the bottom, but I don't know if it looks like the N/S when open. I really like that look.

CHANEL SA UPDATE!!!!!!

OK..this tote is 2295...It has a longer messneger almost style strap..IT IS IN STORES NOW in WHITE AND BLACK ONLY...RED AND BROWN ARE NOT YET SHIPPED.
I use Jillian at Palm beach Gardens Chanel store if u need a white or black one.I refuse to buy another black bag..LOL....IM waitin on the red and or the brown one.