Fall Desire: Leopard or Cheetah print Flats

1. Hi guys, I've been searchg for a how pair of leopard or cheetah print flats to wear with my skinny jeans for fall. having a difficult time finding a pair that isn't super ROUND toed... almost like slipper toes, I dont like those. you know what i mean? I like a rounded toe, like louboutin's roud toed heels (of which I have several pairs of and adore) or almond toe , even a pointy, but not tear-drop toe would be nice as well.

Anyhow- looking for a sexy, d'orsay flat with a nice print, not too small, not cheap looking. Budget is flexible for these. I love louboutins and would LOVE the helmut in leopard print, but in a flat... do they even exist?

If you know of any- please post links or eBay #s here... Thanks guys for helping in my search!

2. Here are some ideas:

Steven

[​IMG]

J Crew
    [​IMG]

3. I saw these cute cheetah flats at Home | Kitson Boutique. Lately, I've been obessed with flats and stumbled upon these, but unfortunately I'm a size 5.5 and the smallest they make is a 6.

Sorry I couldn't post a pic. I'm having trouble doing that here. I find that sometimes I can and other times not. Anywhos, good luck in your search! When you find some, I'd love to see pics :yes:

4. I saw a great pair of Tod's pony hair flats with leopard print. Do you think I can find a picture? No! But they're really gorgeous.

5. Here is another option from Prada.

[​IMG]

6. ^^ LOVE those.

7. Hopefully I don't sound too silly asking this, but what is the difference between Leopard and Cheetah print? It is the size of the spots?

8. o0o0o I looooove those Prada cheeta print flats.

elongereach- well, they are different species of cats- but cheetah is spots, leopard is like non solid Os.
    Leopard: [​IMG]
    cheetah: [​IMG]

9. I too am on a quest to find the perfect leopard/cheetah flats.
    If anyone finds any others- please post them!

10. Those J Crew flats are really cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice