Fall Dark Silver????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

yes

2. Thank you!!!!

3. No actually,... 08P represents Spring/ Summer '08. The Fall release will have 08A on the tag.

4. ah ya, u correct, my mistake, its late, :wtf: sorry dear, but at least thats dark silver also rite :okay:

5. Colour cod 45002 is Silver for Fall. 45004 is Dark Silver.

6. Actually, 45002 is SS08 dark silver. 45004 is fall dark silver. The silver tone is a bit different when you put them together. However, when seen separately, one might think they are the same color. Hehe. :P

I love the fall dark silver!! :heart:

7. I second that.. the fall DS just so lovely irl. I did not like it from pictures because i thought it has lots of blue undertone, but irl, it is plain gorgeous ( i dont know why chanel called it dark silver because personally i think its more grey metallic)... :tup:

8. I also love the Fall DS with blue undertone! so pretty, too bad I got SS07 and SS08 DS and dark green, don't want to get another DS similar to both of them. may be i might get tempted after looking at the picture again!

9. Thanks everyone!