Fall Colors *WET BLANKET ALERT*

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Maybe it's just me, but other then the nice new brown Sabrina color...I don't like the new fall colors!!! I love the Tribeca colors, but what happened to the jewel tones of yester-fall???

I was hopeing for a nice berry color (and they sold SO WELL) also maybe some nice lush green's and maybe burnt orange!!!

I'm NOT digging the fall colors of the Madison line! Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Coach fell short on this round???

I was looking at the new green (and I know there are alot of green lovers) BUT I think it kinda looks like pea soup!!!

Not looking to offend, but I think they could have done better!!!!

there will be more purple. jade. navy..

if anything ginger and grass are the exception to the colors for upcoming bags in fall. I have no idea why they released those two so late..IMHO it would be better in the beginning of the year but I love those two colors still.

Honestly speaking, the "curry" color makes me sick when I look at it :lol: It's just so blah for me! I do like their choice of colors for previous Sabrina release like the magenta, teal, berry etc. Those are really fun and gorgeous! :love:

Oh yeah I agree
a beatiful purple , green like a forest green, burgundy I would have loved to see those colors oh a a real nice hot pink too oh a real dark brown or patent dark brown

I agree, I was expecting "more". I really REALLY wanted to see a burgundy or wine Sabrina, sigh. They sure look good on the screen tho :nuts:

2.jpg

I really dislike the yellow. Blech.
My skin color cannot pull that color off. AT ALL.

Maybe we haven't seen all the fall stuff yet.
Aug/Sept should have some new pretties, no?

Pea soup and curry...now THAT'S what I want for breakfast!!! :lolots:

You guys crack me up!! Actually, I'm excited about some of the new colors...purple is always good!! I do like the new ginger and green, but I'm also surprised they were released now. But then again, I was surprised the year that the Bleecker magenta was released around the holidays! It was a pleasant sight in the middle of a drab winter, though!! I don't know...I'm case by case, but I often do find myself wishing that Coach would experiment a bit more with color. I feel like it largely went over to the Poppy line. I love brights!!

I am not crazy about the colors or the bags for that matter. Which is good for me, my pockets can not take any more Coach... Well except for the Maggie (man my DH better buy me that bag for my B-Day.) LOL