fall colors for the Muse ???

1. Does anybody know what colors the Muse will be coming out in for fall? :wondering On the Saks web site, I've seen a few of them, but probably not all ...

2. This is what I've seen:

1) Oak--lighter than chocolate brown. But it's a "brown"
    2) Red--like a brickish red
    3) Olive green
    4) Ocra/Ocre--it's like a mustardy yellow.

I've seen patent leather in these colors:

1) Black
    2) White

I've also seen a haircalf version--so I guess it's got "hair" and it's in an anthracite color...

Looks like this:

[​IMG]

3. There's also going to be an orange.

4. I wish they'd come out with one in the purple-plum-burgundy range...

5. The red is supposed to be "brick like" red.

6. I pre-ordered the Oak from Bergdorf's. Sight unseen. It sounds good. It should ship in August.

7. there is maroon colour in singapore, They said that is a fall colour...

8. Very interesting! That's news to me.

9. is this white patent muse in large size? is this fall color?

[​IMG]

10. I have seen a caramel type color patent leather one at Neimans...it was quite stunning!!!

11. I don't think that is the patent leather - it looks like the regular ivory leather.

12. The bag was shiny!! It had to be patent leather and the color, depending on the light, looked mustardy, or caramelly...if I go to Neimans today..I will sneak in a pic!

13. ^^Which store did you see this at? What size was it?

14. I saw it at the Chicago Neiman's and it was the large, they had it in black patent too!

15. ^^ Thanks! Do you remember the price? And which store in Chicago? Michigan Ave? Northbrook? Oakbrook?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice