Fall blue or Emerald Green Twiggy?

1. I'm ready to buy my very first B-bag!!!

i can't decide which color i should get, blue or emerald? i love them both:roflmfao: !!! i've got one blue bag already (Chloe silverado), should i get another blue bag???? i wear jeans A LOT, i want a color i can wear year round. Hows the emerald look IRL?

Please, guys:cry: help me out!!!!!!

2. Just so you know, after you buy your first B-bag you will almost immediatly want another. So, resistance is futile. Buy both.:flowers:

3. My vote is for BLUE!

4. Emerald goes well with denim. My vote is for the emerald twiggy.

5. I have an Emerald City, and I love it. It looks great with black, brown, white, blue--most anything.

It's a deep colour, so if you like gemstone colours, it would be a good choice.

6. definitely the emerald green twiggy...i've got an emerald green purse & the color is amazing :greengrin:

7. I have an emerald twiggy and I absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend it. It did take me a little while to warm up to her since she was my first non-city bag. But now, I can't imagine how I ever even thought that. Her veins are definitely blending the more I use her too.

Green Twiggy.JPG Green Slumpy.JPG
  8. i reckon you should go for the green emerald twiggy! actually any colour twiggy would be great! hehehe! im no help... sorry hehe!

9. If you wear a lot of denim, I think the emerald would be a great contrasting color. Blue on blue some times get lost...

10. heres the pic of blue twiggy that i got from CULTSTAUS, what you guys think?

group1.jpg
  11. yea....thats true, especially with light-washed jeans...:hrmm:

12. Definitely seconding what Irishgal said - so true!! :yes:

The Emerald looks stunning and in Twiggy - TDF!! :heart: Then, your next bag can be in blue...:biggrin:

13. OMG, the emerald is stunning!!!!!

14. 1):roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

2) So true - might as well give in now and save yourself the hassle.;)

15. i would go with the emerald. it would provide a more striking contrast to jeans than a blue (unless you get the ink, which i think is lovely). plus, you already have a blue bag. get the emerald for now; you can get the blue later!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice