Fall Bag Preview Anyone???

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
OMG! I just got my new issue of Bazaar and there are two brand new Coach bags that are amazing! Sorry the pics are terrible, but it will give you a "taste" of coming attractions! I LOVE the first one, but the price??? :wtf: It's almost $1200! Still, they are divine!

Attachments

• Coach Bazaar Fall 07.jpg
    Coach Bazaar Fall 07.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 370
  • Coach Bazaar Fall 07 2.jpg
    Coach Bazaar Fall 07 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 353
I love the first bag, but I don't "shell out $1200 smackeroos love it."

My Leather Slim Tote is about as high end as I'm willing to go with Coach..

Of course, I say that without seeing the fall legacy collection; I may be eating my words!:graucho:

It's really cool how they're completely different styles for Coach. I do love the first one, but like many have already said, I do not love the price. Hmmm - what are the chances something like THAT goes to the outlets? LOL!

Is this apart of the new "luxury" line for Coach? I heard they were making bags in this range because people thought Coach was too "accessible" to everyone. Well...here you go! But I, for one, am not spending that kind of money on a bag. I'd much sooner go to another luxury brand.

But it's pretty though.

Oooh, so tempting! I've never spent that much on Coach but on the other hand I've never invested in any leather Coach (only sig). Can't wait to see IRL!

OMG - those bags are calling my name! Sort of makes me glad I'm not getting anything during this PCE or from the current collection :rolleyes: I think we're in for some great stuff this fall!

Wow, those are gorgeous bags! I agree with whomever said that it's great they're such different styles for Coach. I want both of them! *L*

I'm glad you posted this now, at least that gives me plenty of time to save up for them. *LOL*

Look at it this way folks, for that same price you'd get an itty bitty Chanel or some other high end designer bag. This way Coach is still an awesome value because look at how big they are!