Fall Bag Preview Anyone???

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I love the first bag, but I don't "shell out $1200 smackeroos love it."

My Leather Slim Tote is about as high end as I'm willing to go with Coach..

Of course, I say that without seeing the fall legacy collection; I may be eating my words!:graucho:

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
It's really cool how they're completely different styles for Coach. I do love the first one, but like many have already said, I do not love the price. Hmmm - what are the chances something like THAT goes to the outlets? LOL!

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
Is this apart of the new "luxury" line for Coach? I heard they were making bags in this range because people thought Coach was too "accessible" to everyone. Well...here you go! But I, for one, am not spending that kind of money on a bag. I'd much sooner go to another luxury brand.

But it's pretty though.

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
Cute but way too expensive for me. I am guessing that those are fall Legacy bags.

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
Oooh, so tempting! I've never spent that much on Coach but on the other hand I've never invested in any leather Coach (only sig). Can't wait to see IRL!

poddygirl

LV newbie!
Mar 29, 2007
SW CT
OMG - those bags are calling my name! Sort of makes me glad I'm not getting anything during this PCE or from the current collection :rolleyes: I think we're in for some great stuff this fall!

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
Wow, those are gorgeous bags! I agree with whomever said that it's great they're such different styles for Coach. I want both of them! *L*

I'm glad you posted this now, at least that gives me plenty of time to save up for them. *LOL*

Look at it this way folks, for that same price you'd get an itty bitty Chanel or some other high end designer bag. This way Coach is still an awesome value because look at how big they are!