Fall appropriate

which purse in more appropriate for fall and winter?

• the kooba dale in black

• the kooba dale in python

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this the bag you mean?

irissinger.jpg

If so, I absolutely think it can be worn all year.

If not, please post of picture of the bag you are asking about.

Yes, that is the bag. I really appreciate the reply. I am getting tired of the black coat, black boot, black bag. I have a awesome black coach with lots of grommets and lacing and a black leather anorak. I also have a offwhite coat and cranberry one coming from victoria secret. I am trying to find the perfect bag. I love the look of the kooba dale and I do not have any experience with animal print. Most of my bags are all solid color leather, except my denim coach. I collect kooba, hayden, and coach. I have one michael kors and one cole haan. I may get this python bag, it is very different, especially out here in Nebraska. I am from Connecticut, so my style doesn't quite match the people around me.

I am surprised that no one else has chimed in with their opinion! I like this bag precisely because it is different!! I know I'd get a lot of use out of it!

I think it can be worn all year long, animal prints are great especially python which is my favorite
Kooba is doing some great designs lately, I am loving alot of bags.

Hi!
You posted the same thread 3 different times. . . please don't do that, one is plenty. Also, after I merged them all I moved it to the Kooba Forum :idea:

sorry I posted the same question three times, I am new and wasn't sure it went through. After the third post I figured out how to find it and any replies. I was desperate for some quick responses. I found the purse for $550 and didn't want to miss it. I have never spent this much on a bag, I am excited and sick all at the same time.

sorry I posted the same question three times, I am new and wasn't sure it went through. After the third post I figured out how to find it and any replies. I was desperate for some quick responses. I found the purse for $550 and didn't want to miss it. I have never spent this much on a bag, I am excited and sick all at the same time.

Did you end up ordering it? I think $550 is a good price because didn't it retail for $895. Please post modelling pics when you receive this beauty, IRL ones are always better then the stock ones.

I got the bag.:yahoo: I have never spent that much, so I hope it is really really pretty!!!!!!! I can't tell by pics whether it leans toward winter white or not. If it does, I think a pair of boots in that color would look good. I am waiting for it to get here before I waste time looking for the boots. All I know is after the boots for this bag and I make a decision on the kooba jacinda verses the hayden athena tote, I am done shopping for quite awhile. The reason the bag was $550 was because it was a store display. The next closest price I found was $695 and $779. I wonder if my love of purses qualifies as a disease. I know if I make anymore purchases my husband will make me wish I had a terminal disease.:nuts:

I see you already purchased. Congrats! I was going to say, yes I absolutely think it's appropriate for all seasons. I think it's all about what you feel comfortable with. It's a lovely bag, I am jealous you got it! Please post pics when you have a chance!! :smile:)