Fall appropriate

which purse in more appropriate for fall and winter?

• the kooba dale in black

• the kooba dale in python

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will try. I am not very good with the computer. I would ask my husband, but he doesn't know about the purse yet.:sweatdrop: I didn't know he was going to get me coats and boots for my birthday, he usually doesn't get me anything. So, I got myself something for my birthday and get well present. I am turning 37 on the 27th and having my tonsils and adnoids out on september 4th. I don't feel that old. I have four kids and do p90x. I do feel upset about the age thing though.:sad: If someone can tell me how, I will try to post the pics. I am feeling better about the purse now that a few have posted opinions. There aren't alot of fashionistas where I live. I am one of maybe three in my town, other than a few teenagers. Someday we are moving back to the coast.:yahoo:I may try to recruit my teenage son on the picture posting adventure and swear him to secrecy. Wish me luck! Say what color boots would you put with the python purse and winter white coat? My ugg raya's are black with a little shearling. I was thinking of a winter white color to be different, what do you think?

It will be interesting to see your thoughts when you get your bag. It's really very attractive, although for me, I would stick to a dark brown or black leather....but that's just me, so let us know what your thoughts are when you get it!

The bag comes today. I am hoping and praying that it's gorgeous. I'll let you know. It was really hard to choose between the python and black. I have a gorgeous black coach. I am just getting tired of all the black, like when I wear my black leather anorak and boots and purse. I feel like I am out of the matrix.

I live out in the midwest. Lots of people out here just wear their pj's. Not me. I can't wait to move back east. I am hoping for Maine or Vermont. I hope there are fashionistas there. I miss seeing all the different styles.